The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amin Van Buuren, DJ Shah, Chris Jones - Going Wrong (Universal Religion Remix)

A band called The Stranger, from Chicage, with the bass player from Deal's Gone Bad... Track 13, dunno what it's called, the case is in my dad's car.

I was forced to listen to Avril Lavigne one time and I was like "please Kill me.", "please, just let me die."

I'd hit it.

Mark Collie - In Time

It's the song that guy sings to The Punisher in the movie, when they're in the diner.
It was so catchy I needed to get it.

Demians - Sand

Check out this band people, if you like progressive rock/metal. Only one album (came out in May) but I can't wait for their next.

DJ Fritzy, Public Domain, Milk Inc., Lasgo, Tiesto, DJ Milano - Some kinda hardstyle/trance mix given to me by a very special lady. :D

iTunes: Mogwai - i know you are but what am i? @ 192kbps [Time: 2.18//5.16]

Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

No, that is the greatest music evar.

Rolling Stones - Heartbreaker (not sure if that is the name of the song actually)

ed- name of the song:

Do, do, do, do, do (heartbreaker)

The Night Has A Thousand Eyes - John Coltrane

DJ Fritzy, Public Domain, Milk Inc., Lasgo, Tiesto, DJ Milano - Some kinda hardstyle/trance mix given to me by a very special lady. :D

Girls that like hardstyle are the kinda girls that rape you and then cut your penis off. Burn it.

Also, John Coltrane is better than everyone.

I'm listening to Bathory - Born To Die

refreshing like jumping in a cold swimming pool in hell.

Bathory - For All Those That Died

Bathory
- Call From The Grave

Infected Mushroom - Stretched

So much awesomeness.

So far I really enjoyed Heavyweight from them, the rest was too techno-ish for my taste. Now the above track is almost as awesome as Heavyweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back