The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coroner

listening to all I've got, in order

heads will be rocking (**** YEA MOTHER****ER! W00000)

Oxbow - A Winner Every Time

Seriously good. Its very rare I come across such emotion in a voice, but this guy is really a troubled soul. The straining this guys voice must be doing is insane, it's really clawing stuff. Such paranoid, disturbing lyrics, too. I love it. It's like a Modest Mouse for the creatures that live under the stairs.

Beautiful. I cannot WAIT to see them at Supersonic.

At first it was In Flames, but now I don't like anything but Coroner at the moment, and will listen to all their albums until nothing remains.

I've become a locust.

Antipop, I'll have to check them out

Sufjan Stevens - Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, IL

It's just so goddamn good...

The White Stripes- The Hardest button to button

before, was Bush- the chemicals between us

I used to only know bush because of "glycerine" but since they keep showing up on pandora, I've come to learn that glycerine is not even close to their best songs, and I've only heard maybe 10 or so.

Haven't listened to them in forever. I'm going to have to put The White Stripes in my queue of my exclusive "marathon albumographies series"

White Stripes are damn awesome too. I've only got red blood cells and elephant, though.

Sufjan Stevens - Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, IL

It's just so goddamn good...

What? I live near there... Just a few miles away, actually... I saw something that night. When I pulled that up in google I got links to a bunch of youtube videos. it looked like a rectangle floating cross the sky... Saw it out my east window... Weird... I feel special now. :D

This entire album (Illinoise by Sufjan Stevens) is based around Illinois and its cities and sometimes events. He spent months researching. He did the same for his album Michigan which happens to be where we grew up (actually about two hours from where I live). He plans on doing an entire album for each state. Whether or not he succeeds, eh...

Sufjan Stevens - Casimir Pulaski Day

In Flames - The Chosen Pessimist

White Stripes are damn awesome too. I've only got red blood cells and elephant, though.

One of my favorites is Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground off white blood cells. Icky Thump is good

but they are a band you just put on when hanging out, cleaning up the house, stuff like that. They aren't real technical, but I really dig their style

Nudez (ft. Too $hort & MC Zumbi of Zion-I) - AmpLive

But it's Radiohead...

In Flames - The Chosen Pessimist

One of my favorites is Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground off white blood cells. Icky Thump is good

but they are a band you just put on when hanging out, cleaning up the house, stuff like that. They aren't real technical, but I really dig their style

oh, it's white blood cells. Not red. Yep, that song's great, most of elephant is super great, and there isn't really a song I'd skip on either of those CDs.

Coldplay - Viva La Vida (Album)

Coldplays new album, loving it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back