The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cay's Crays (Deep Sounds Remix) - Fat Freddy's Drop

"I'm like a clock upon the wall. Always moving, but never going anywhere."

"Mirror mirror upon the wall I'm asking you, who's the most confused of them all?
Do you reflect me, or do I refect you? Are you trapped inside another world? I WANNA BREAK THROUGH!"

Oh god that's hilariously lame.

Blood On Our Hands (Justice Remix)- Death From Above 1979

A bit heavy for being ill...

Belle & Sebastian - Sleep The Clock Around

I can tolerate bagpipes (if only a little at the end) in a song, god help me!

Oh god that's hilariously lame.
I never in my life heard any of the bands you people form Australia or New Zealand mention in this thread, so your music sucks even harder. :p

BTW, I like Gun 'n' Roses too. Kiss my ass ZT. :cheese: (That was a preemptive *shhh*)

I liked Appetite for Destruction. Use your illusion was crap, however.

With Adam Sandler? Or was that Change? I can't remember. Love them both acoustic, though.

The Sound of Animals Fighting - On The Occasion of Wet Snow

God, I love TSOAF so much. The new album is sublime.

Kompakt Duo - Deliverance

I never in my life heard any of the bands you people form Australia or New Zealand mention in this thread, so your music sucks even harder. :p

There's a very large difference between music you haven't heard of and music that is sucks. I was merely dissing the lyrics, for they are lame.

Streetlight Manifesto- point/counterpoint

wait, now

Streetlight Manifesto- everything went numb

Popular music these days is usually garbage and you [should] know it.

Symphony of Destruction is good though. One of Megadeth's best songs.

In Flames - Colony

Popular music these days is usually garbage and you [should] know it.
I really don't give a shit if it's popular if I like it, but I don't give the benefit of the doubt either when it comes of certain things, because I'm a jerk like that. :|

Trendy music is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Where do you get off accusing me of such things Virus?

I really don't give a shit if it's popular if I like it, but I don't give the benefit of the doubt either when it comes of certain things, because I'm a jerk like that. :|

Trendy music is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Where do you get off accusing me of such things Virus?

Lol, man. you have lost your cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back