The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torche - Rule the Beast

You do not understand how goddamn pumped I am for seeing these guys later this year. It's going to be insane. What a band!

TV on the Radio - Love Dog

TV on the Radio- Wolf like me

TV on the Radio
- Province

yeah, I guess they're pretty good. Dunno if I'd listen to them all the time, though.
Heh, TVOTR is by far my foremost favorite group ever. As far as I'm concerned all of their stuff is genius, but that's just because they happen to cater very specifically to my tastes. Also you're listening to their 2006 album, the new 08 one is quite different.
TV on the Radio - Dancing Choose

Loving this album so much. Like I said before, the flow is just so much more consistent now. Really enjoying it, alot more so then I did Cookie Mountain.

EDIT: DLZ is by far my new favourite. Stunning track.
Yeah, the flow is really palpable compared to most of their other albums (although the Young Liars EP is a work of art). Current favorites on this album (first impressions) are DLZ, Halfway Home, Shout Me Out, and Dancing Choose.
Carbon Based Lifeforms

- Machinery

- And Contact

Chill
I love CBL, what album is that? I don't have either of those songs.

I love CBL, what album is that? I don't have either of those songs.
It's off 'The Path' [1998ish]

It's so ****ing chill. :)

Pick it up, you can't go wrong.

DJ Fresko - Dream Trance Special Vol 3

metallica - suicide and redemption

it is uncharacteristic of me to be hooked on a metallica album :|

El Capitalismo For?neo [Antipop Consortium Remix] - Gotan Project

I was gonna do all caps but it wouldn't have worked.

yeeeehaw!!! ...too gospel not enough drinking and wife-beating country for my tastes

Rush - the trees

TV on the Radio - Shout Me Out

i've been listening to this album on repeat the entire time I've been in my room since I got it.

Nine Inch Nails - The Perfect Drug

Heard this on the radio early and wtf'd, it's not often the DJ's play NIN on 93.9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back