The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electronic Battle Weapon 8 (Saturate) - The Chemical Brothers

HOLY SHlT THEY RELEASED ALL OF THE ELECTRONlC BATTLE WEAPONS!

Nine Inch Nails - No, You Don't

Saturate is awesome.

Electronic Battle Weapon 10 (Midnight Madness) - The Shemical Broothers

Yes yes and EBW are the early/unreleased/white label songs that later turned in to Bros. songs or whatever this is shit exciting. Oh and french touch bassline yeeeah

Electronic Battle Weapon 01 (It Doesn't Matter) - Ther Kemikall Bruthhs

Okay I'm fanboying.

It's kind of like when I listened to Foo Fighters for 37 hours straight. lol

Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations on a Shaker Hymn)

Nine Inch Nails - La Mer

the drums in this song are so sexy

EBW 06 (Hoops) - TCB

Already I am abbreviating it what a lazy fellow

37 hours is very long.

Yes it is. I started with their first album and went from there, playing all 6. I can't remember if I finished... I guess I have to start over! :D

Electronic Battle Weapon 07 (Acid Children(?)) - The Chemical Brothers

Let's pretend it's 1993! Yeah ACID!

the Dollyrots- Promised Call

why is it that pandora plays every song but the one I really want? I want to hear I've Cried 4 U by the Unloveables. It's an awesome song, not available anywhere I've found except for really shitty quality live videos on youtube. Pandora occasionally plays it, but like super rarely, even though I have it marked with about fifty thumbs ups. Meanwhile, this dollyrots song, which is not marked up at all, I have heard about twenty times more than the other. Come on.

http://pandora.com/

is a website where you put in a band or song as a "station" and it finds other songs with qualities similar to the band you wanted. For example, I have a station for the dancehall crashers. The song on right now, Be my Baby by the Dollyrots (it's a cover of a Phil Specter song, btw). The reasons it gives for being on the station are "subtle use of vocal harmony, mild rythmic syncopation, call and answer vocal harmony (antiphony), major-key tonality and vocal-centric aesthetic".

the song playing now, E Dagger by lagwagon (lagwagon are awesome, btw) says "hard rock roots, punk influences, subtle use of vocal harmony, mild rythmic syncopation and extensive vamping".

and that's how it works.

Electronic Battle Weapon 03 (Under The Influence) - The Chemical Brothers

That sounds wonderful and nerdy.

Save Ferris- Mistaken

is has a feature that says to not play a song for a month, but I don't think it works. I've told it not to play this song (I really don't like save ferris) but it still plays it more often than the Unlovables.

I don't just wanna mark this one down, I'd feel bad. If you mark a song down it won't ever play it again.

http://pandora.com/

is a website where you put in a band or song as a "station" and it finds other songs with qualities similar to the band you wanted. For example, I have a station for the dancehall crashers. The song on right now, Be my Baby by the Dollyrots (it's a cover of a Phil Specter song, btw). The reasons it gives for being on the station are "subtle use of vocal harmony, mild rythmic syncopation, call and answer vocal harmony (antiphony), major-key tonality and vocal-centric aesthetic".

the song playing now, E Dagger by lagwagon (lagwagon are awesome, btw) says "hard rock roots, punk influences, subtle use of vocal harmony, mild rythmic syncopation and extensive vamping".

and that's how it works.

I used to use that one, now i'm on to seeqpod.com. Idr why I moved, I just think I liked Seeq better...

I'll try that. Meanwhile

The Unloveables
- I've Cried 4 U

****ing finally. I'm been refreshing the page every thirty seconds to bypass the "skip only six songs an hour" rule.

Sarge- Beguiling

just realized it's spelled "unlovables" not "unloveables"

Puffy AmiYumi- Nice Buddy

what is this? Some kind of Japan shit? Oh god, I used up my six skips for the hour.

*festers*

I think that last band I posted was the one that did the teen titans theme song. *shiver*

Tina and the Total Babes- Tongue Tied

Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks
Nirvana - All Apologies

And a recent acquisition:
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats

Arlo Guthrie - The Motorcycle Song

"I dun wunna pikel...i jus wunna ryd hon ma moturcikel."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back