The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isis - Panopticon (album)

Good call. :thumbs:

Tides - In Their Arms

Not quite Isis, though the influence is certainly there. Good sludgy riffs with some lovely atmospherics plugged in to set the mood. Not bad at all.

Weezer - Dreamin'

Now...

Explosions in the Sky - Snow & Lights

A Huge Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Center Of The Ultraworld

The Orrrb.

Streamline - Pendulum

Ever since In Silico I feel dirty listening to Pendulum.

Rihanna- Distuburbia

heard that song so many times i actually started to like it

Tides - In Their Arms

I liked that. Downtuned guitars and atmospherics, pretty neat. Speaking of Isis, I love it when Isis's vocalist breaks into a loud scream with the guitars pumping and all, really gets me pumping as well.

Deftones - Damone

**** yeah! Screaming behind spacey guitar riffs. What more can you ask

also

Opeth - Watershed (album)

Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket - Cities In Dust

Burnout Paradise had some awesome songs, this is one of them by far.

Porcupine Tree - Trains

<3

A lovely song with some of the 'warmest' guitar pieces I've heard and a nice summery feeling to it.

Mm, good song, that. I could never really get into PT but I did use to love Trains and The Sound of Muzak something awful.

Gojira - A Sight to Behold

Stormin' stuff.

I liked that. Downtuned guitars and atmospherics, pretty neat. Speaking of Isis, I love it when Isis's vocalist breaks into a loud scream with the guitars pumping and all, really gets me pumping as well.

Indeed. I do so love Isis. Aaron Turner is probably one of the most talented singer/songwriters I've had the pleasure of submitting my ears to. Check out the Oceanic album if you haven't already. If you like Tides, you may also like a band called Latitudes. Real heavy, crushing stuff. Beautiful.

Gojira - Yama's Messengers

Mmmm, new Gojira is 'kin fantastic. A real step in the right direction though they haven't really done anything wrong yet. A strangly unique death metal band, and from France. Whudda thunk it, two oddities at once?

Rom Di Prisco and Jesper Kyd - Forgone Destruction (UT3 Remix)

The Mars Volta - Agadez

Is it bad that I like The Bedlam in Goliath more than Frances or De-Loused?

More than... more than De-Loused? Is that even possible?

You obviously aren't human.

Dillinger Four - Noble Stabbings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back