The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aphex Twin - Tree

A testament to the superb mastery of this ambient album... I've been listening to SAWII for almost an hour, but I forgot about it after I put it on and I only just now noticed that I'm still listening to it.

Ah, shit, I remember reading a discussion about that not really being BoC but I didn't think of it when I was getting the discography torrent. Oh well, it's good anyway.

Aphex Twin - Domino

Indeed. Depending on which discography you downloaded, there are a few fake albums.

/copy and pastes thing I wrote on btjunkie.com

Great collection. Two problems: I believe Acid Memories is fake. I know it exists, but these songs included are just known songs with a different name (I realize this is possible, but I highly doubt it‘s the real deal). Hooper Bay is completely fake. Those songs included are actually from an Icelandic band called Mum. Otherwise, great collection.

The Land Between Solar Systems by Mum.

Mum is such an amazing group.

Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy (Old Nosdam Mix)

Yeeeeeaaaah THAT'S RIGHT!

I have a an inside joke with my friend that involves saying ORANGE at inappropriate times.

I will steal this inside joke. Too bad no friend of mine likes BoC. This needs to change.

I've made all of my friends listen to BOC, but most of them don't like anything other than Dayvan Cowboy.

TV on the Radio - A Method

Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves at New Jersey
Man, I wish I could go to one of TBS' old live shows.

Gogol Bordello - Supertheroy of Supereverything

Ukranian/Russian/ NY gypsy punk stuff ftw :p

Aphex Twin - Tamphex (Hedphuq Mix)

To all you aphextwin freaks in here, what is the album by Richard D. James closest in style to the album "Classics"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back