.: The Matrix Beta 1 announcement + new screenshots :.

Immortal said:
I could tell it was you from yor avatar because you had it as your spray and when you were talking to selas about europe :D I've talked to Roper and he says he'll put it on the server in the morning (UK time) when he wakes up ;)

What css servers do you go on nowadays btw or is it mostly BF2 :p

Mostly Polish ones. I'm playing the BF2 demo, though, but I'm planning to buy the full game :)

Immortal said:
Do you know how big the map will be in total? I've got some guys that are willing to put it on their server but they're worried people wont join because it'll take to dl it.

Just like Dust2 or Office, this map is big. I will be around 10mb.

I think theres a way for server admins to have the players download the map through an http or ftp address instead of from the server itself.

Better get it from here, then join a server.

MQ

arghhhh!! I'm dying to play this!! Give us a rough estimate for people that will have to stay up late:imu: Pwease

MoonQuake said:
Just like Dust2 or Office, this map is big. I will be around 10mb.

I think theres a way for server admins to have the players download the map through an http or ftp address instead of from the server itself.

Better get it from here, then join a server.

MQ

22:00 here, I hope I'll get the chance to try it out today :)

Will DL this once it's finished too. Am staying up to map and stuff.......

Yes, map.... ¬_¬

Woot! There might be a guy who would want to try this out..he always accepts maps. If you have AIM his name is ecg server, you could send it to him through that if you have it.

dekstar said:
Will DL this once it's finished too. Am staying up to map and stuff.......

Yes, map.... ¬_¬

Exactly what I'm doing; god damn I feel shattered.

C'mon release it! You have EVERYONE psyched!

It's 7:00 EST!

Stinger... it says you're banned... er... error?

Immortal said:
Its 1:35 here. Hurry up :p

Lucky you, one hour later here :)

Aaah, I'm going to sleep, I'll play it in the morning. Good night.

did it ever come out? a place to download it? did MQ get abducted by the FBI for exposing the truf!!! we'll never know

well is it out? LOL

Stayed in tonight cause I got too lazy to go out and get wasted at the club was hoping to play this map. Hopefully will be released soon. :cheers:

What the hell... 11:22PM. MoonQuake, don't pull a "Valve" on us.

Holy Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been working for 3 hours on a fix for the map. Recent tests had people reporting missing textures but the reason why is still unkown.

It was all fine this morning, but now it's all screwed. Me and some folks are working on the prob LIVE and I'll keep you guys updated.

I think it's safe to say that there will be a release soon but a delayed one! :)

Sorry for the inconvenience guys! Very sorry!

MQ

argh...! i say argh!! don't worry MQ

you should work for Valve :upstare: JK!!!

:cheers: Keep up the good work.

Rafa 5.0 said:
you should work for Valve :upstare: JK!!!

One little mistake and people lose confidence in you... :)

Fact is, this kinda shit happens all the time at Ea or Valve. You guys are simply never aware of it! :)

MQ

So, what did happen?

I'm expecting nothing short of a hilarious and long-winder story that ends with, "you had to have been there!"

:D

Malfunction, you had to have been there... some textures didn't show up! Short enough eh? ;)

Check out new thread, the map is out!

MQ

Back