The Matrix Online

Burn

Reaction score
Whee, beta time, http://www.fileplanet.com is offering 5000 beta spots per week to subs. Starting on the 12th, hope to get in and to see some of you lot ingame!

note: This is not a fileplant bashing thread >_>

Gasp! They want you to pay for there services! How dare they! Take your bashing elsewhere... Go make your own thread just to bash it.

Hmmm maybe it's time I got a membership, what do you think Ritz? Is it worth it (not just for this beta but as a whole)?

I just hope they build in enough firearms... the matrix has to offer them all :D

Suscribed for one month just for this beta, I hope I get a spot :)

Ritz said:
Gasp! They want you to pay for there services! How dare they!

Yeah! I can't believe it either, it's good to see someone on my side!

Anyway... I can foresee the final review score already, 68/100.

Well I am in the MxO beta but I really don't like MMORPG's @ all...

Hey if you're thinking about quitting I'll gladly take your account from you :)

I don't think I am gonna quit just yet but I might... Its either this or CS:S and CS:S looks more appealing to me than a RPG...

Recoil said:
I just hope they build in enough firearms... the matrix has to offer them all :D

Far as I know theres shotgun, Assult rife, and pistol. Thats as far as I know, and I dont know much.

I played MxO at PAX, I wasnt too impressed. All you could do then was PvP which was somewhat boring compared to SWG, but that was a couple three months ago. Maybe MxO will be better?

Can't wait for the WoW beta!

Why? said:
I played MxO at PAX, I wasnt too impressed. All you could do then was PvP which was somewhat boring compared to SWG, but that was a couple three months ago. Maybe MxO will be better?

More boring than SWG? that can't be possible :O

Ritz do you know at what time they'll unlock the suscriptions?

Nevermind found it, 15:00 PST so that would make it 23:00 GMT.

Now I'm going to have to play with all you noobs? I quit.

(not really)

CB | Para said:
More boring than SWG? that can't be possible :O

Ritz do you know at what time they'll unlock the suscriptions?

No idea, I did'nt even know it was the 12th today, I been in a world of my own.. I need to go sign on now.. oh wait no im not, damn it, only 6am pst, bring on 3pm!

Im thinking it will start right away, most fileplanet betas have.

lol me2
GODAMMIT !!! I WANT MY KEEEY

edit : w00t released

Ahhh! it just takes you to the promotion page...

UPDATE, DAMN YOU FILEPLANET!

Yeah, their still updating that site... and it's laggy as hell.

Just give it a few min.

WhiteZero said:
Ahhh! it just takes you to the promotion page...

UPDATE, DAMN YOU FILEPLANET!

I saw the dl link but it took me to the "suscribe now!" page, I'm really pissed off :|

WTF? It said the keys were depleted when I signed up....how in the hell is that possible...it just popped up on the front page. I had to tell what kind of PC I had and some other stupid stuff and when I clicked submit thats when it said that.

Anyone know if this means the NDA on the beta is going to be changed or removed?

Downloading now from The Oracle - DLM, Exiles, Mid-West

I love the Matrix themed download locations. Brilliant.

1.6GB... only an hour left on download.

Lucky bastard!

Did you have to enter your system specs ?

yes

Yes !
Downloading now
too bad my internet is not that fast :p
15 hours to complete
oh well bed time now 1AM :p

Bad News for some people: You also have to regester an account with Matrix Online as well. This requires a Credit Card (which they dont charge of course).

hahaha... got my National City, Visa Check Card right here. 0wnage.

Back