The Matrix Online

OMG fileplanet sucks....Im getting error pages or it says im not registered. Im paying 7.95 a month and this is what I get.

Whitezero I just noticed what you posted and that could be my problem, but Im still getting error pages. I have a credit card so I don't have anything to worry about.

:\ the page is spammed it keeps saying error when i try to fill out application for matrix online.

Also, there is still an NDA in place. This is still closed Beta.

WhiteZero said:
Also, there is still an NDA in place. This is still closed Beta.
I like closed beta' s :) if fileplanet stops being down~!

Beta eMail said:
Beta Hours:
Beta testing hours are currently limited to certain days and times. As we get closer to release, these hours will gradually be increased. Check the Beta website for the current test schedule.

Also check the Beta: Announcements forum for any late-breaking schedule changes.

Hmmm... just like the SWG Beta. Oh well...

That's no problem WZ, my problem right now is that I'm downloading at 59.5K/s :|

I wish they would set up suscriber servers in Europe, that would do the trick nicely.

A lot of damn kids are trying to get in the beta and they are going to find out u need a credit card. Hopefully I can sign up today and not next week.

Awww... and theres no testing scheduled for today... :(
Gotta wait till tomarrow: 3pm - 9pm
*cry*

hmm it says i have to be a subscriber to be in beta. But i am! I pay monthly fee for a quick download slot and private server.

Keep spamming F5 Apollo! Use five different tabs/windows! F5 F5 F5!! :LOL:

White can you post the url to the official beta website?

ERROR
There has been an error with your request.

i keep getting those. Site is getting spammed i guess.

Pauly said:
ERROR
There has been an error with your request.

i keep getting those. Site is getting spammed i guess.

They might be outta keys already. :naughty:

I wouldent be supprised.

This sucks I bet there is a lot of people having the same problem like me....the stupid error page keeps popping up.

WhiteZero said:
They might be outta keys already. :naughty:

I wouldent be supprised.
Wait, do I have to sign up thru fileplanet or thru the warner brothers web site? Because I keep trying FP.

Yeah, you do it on the FP site. But you also have to be a FP subscriber (a paying member).

WhiteZero said:
Yeah, you do it on the FP site. But you also have to be a FP subscriber (a paying member).
I am. :D been for a about a year.

Fileplanet first, you spam till it asks you for your birthday then you complete the forms till it gives you a key!

And I suscribed just yesterday at fileplanet :LOL:

Then I guess either the site is messed up, or their out of keys already.

30min left on my download.

I went to the gamespy forums and there is a lot of people having this problem.

Just warning some of you. The client in the email is very small but the actual game patches up to about 5.5 gigs. Oh and if you have under 1 gig of RAM the game will run pretty laggy.

Wait a minute...

From 3pm to 9pm? that's from midnight to six am here! :O

WTF!

CB | Para said:
Wait a minute...

From 3pm to 9pm? that's from midnight to six am here! :O

WTF!

And it's 5pm - 11pm here.

If you can't make the scheduled hours, then you have to wait for open testing. Which I'm sure will happen within the next 2 months.

WhiteZero said:

If you can't make the scheduled hours, then you have to wait for open testing. Which I'm sure will happen within the next 2 months.
:O and its 3pm-9pm here!

dmband36 said:
Just warning some of you. The client in the email is very small but the actual game patches up to about 5.5 gigs. Oh and if you have under 1 gig of RAM the game will run pretty laggy.

holy hell.. well what are the rest of your specs?

Bwhahaha, this game will run just fine with my specs. High Quality settings, here I come!!

KidRock said:
holy hell.. well what are the rest of your specs?

I have a 2.6ghz P4 and a 9800pro. The code isn't very optimized at the moment so I am sure the game will begin to run better as the beta goes on. Infact it might run better already. The game was just recently patched up from 6.0 to 6.04 so some of those issues may have been fixed.

WhiteZero said:
Bwhahaha, this game will run just fine with my specs. High Quality settings, here I come!!
I keep clicking but i keep getting returned with the errors, too many people. Well i guess i could try next tuesday.

WhiteZero said:

Wait for open beta? no sir! I can manage to squeeze this into my not-so busy schedule, who needs to sleep anyway :LOL:

White what class you gonna try first? operative? hacker?

dmband36 said:
I have a 2.6ghz P4 and a 9800pro. The code isn't very optimized at the moment so I am sure the game will begin to run better as the beta goes on. Infact it might run better already. The game was just recently patched up from 6.0 to 6.04 so some of those issues may have been fixed.

How well dose it run on your specs? And what quality settings do you run?

CB | Para said:
Wait for open beta? no sir! I can manage to squeeze this into my not-so busy schedule, who needs to sleep anyway :LOL:

White what class you gonna try first? operative? hacker?

Well, I'd really like to do Coder first... but the lure of doing bad-ass martial arts as a Operative is pretty apealing as well. I'll have to think on it while I wait to play tomarrow night.

WhiteZero said:
How well dose it run on your specs? And what quality settings do you run?

It runs decent I guess. Slows down occasionaly but it is usualy very playable. I usualy run it on high settings. Occasionaly I go down to Average detail instead since the image quality difference isn't very large. Also when you log in for the first time STAY THE HECK AWAY from Mara, it will be HELL with everyone logging in there.

WhiteZero said:
I take it Mara is the usual newbie zone?

Yep. Just select a different hardline after the tutorial before pressing the jack in button.

I would give more tips but I don't know if Monolith would like that very much considering what I am saying right now just broke the NDA...oops.

Back