The Matrix Online

Jesus Lincoln said:
I signed up everything at 3:40, now its 410 and i still havnt got my key

If you signed up, it should have loaded a webpage on FP with your key and sent you an eMail.

You didnt just sign-up for FP and not sign-up for the Matrix Beta, right?

WhiteZero said:
If you signed up, it should have loaded a webpage on FP with your key and sent you an eMail.

You didnt just sign-up for FP and not sign-up for the Matrix Beta, right?
Dunno what you mean. I have been signed up for FP for a year. (where you pay per month) I have no wait time for the servers. I Click on the matrix beta and it takes me to birthdate and email I hit submit and it just takes a long time to load and finally won't load. It's down I believe.

CB | Para said:
Check your email, there's a link in there.
No, I didn't finish the SIGN UP part. I never made it past the part where you enter your system stats. It says error. Because there is too much traffic.

http://www.fileplanet.com/error/error.shtml?aspxerrorpath=/betacenter/matrixonline/index.aspx it relinks me to that after I hit in my email and birthdate.

http://www.fileplanet.com/betacenter/matrixonline/ that is as far as i can get, after i hit submit it just takes me to the error.(all the traffic) which is this http://www.fileplanet.com/error/error.shtml?aspxerrorpath=/betas/mxo_screen.aspx

Yeah worked for me now, see you online once I've downloaded 1.6GB :p

im at 30%. You got in too? They must of fixed it. :) Only problem is that we can't play till tomorrow at 3pm PST. Oh and how do i get into the beta forums?

HeeHeeHee.... I'm already in MxO beta...I've been in it for a while now... :)

For those of you who havent finished getting your copy yet...

I'll tell you that it has the same feel as City of Heros, but to me, it seems to be better because you can do more. I was a bit disappointed at the lack of character customization, however that is easily remedied by dressing your character is different clothing that will make them look unique. You'll probably notice some lag when you play. This is normal. There is some lag issues.

How freakin lame I am a very long time fileplanet suscriber and since i have to work at 5pm central time every tuesday im screwed.

Agent.M said:
How freakin lame I am a very long time fileplanet suscriber and since i have to work at 5pm central time every tuesday im screwed.

Have a friend log-in for you and get it.

im thinking about buying 2 yrs of fp, I have 108 dollas burning a hole in my pocket.

Well, not got my key yet, doubt im in. Its nice way if your a sub you pay just for a chance a the beta, aw well.

The previous beta testers sound really bitter on the boards, they're complaining a lot about us FP newbies :|

Doesn't seem to be available to non-US residents, yet again. But this time fileplanet forgot to say that. :(

Murray said:

Yeah I made a sig out of that pic :)

combined-whoa.jpg

To be honest, every MMORPG has that problem, SWG for example had its' fair share of Luuke Cloudrunners and Chowbeccas.

CB | Para said:
Yeah I made a sig out of that pic :)

combined-whoa.jpg

To be honest, every MMORPG has that problem, SWG for example had its' fair share of Luuke Cloudrunners and Chowbeccas.
Whoa! :cool:

Back