The Most Spoiled Girl In The World?

At least her glasses aren't famous.

Bleh, that was horrible but I hated that video where a girl throws a tantrum over the wrong coloured car...

^
QFT that video made me want to boil her alive, even though it was prolly faked. As for the video at hand, I was kinda tolerating the girl until I saw the part about her mom doing her school work because she's "too busy". Excuse me?! I don't want to sound like a prude or anything, but I'm kind of touchy when it comes to school work and she should get thrown the **** out of whatever the hell school shes visiting.

It gave me inspiration for a story even if I was disgusted at her.

That MUST be fake, it just....has to be. I mean, how can anyone of the human race be that... oh god words fail me.

That MUST be fake, it just....has to be. I mean, how can anyone of the human race be that... oh god words fail me.
Do you feel that? It's the slow death of your remaining faith in humanity...

You internetters find her address and I will go to her house and throw shit at it. :p

That's a Wife Swap episode I will see. What an annoying bitch.

Ah yes, I remember that episode.

It was amazing.

How does she win any beauty contests anyway? Her face looks like it has more plastic than the dashboard of a '90s Toyota Corolla.

And yeah, I feel sorry for her when the moment comes that reality hits her in the face. Sad, it's her parents' fault more than hers.

That girl will get one hell of a shock when her parents drop down dead. Her life will go upside down, Thank god. Stupid spoilt brat.

Back