The next day of fun: Steal someone's avatar day!

Sedako

Chuck Steak
Reaction score
I'm going to designate tomorrow as steal someones else's avatar day! Due to the large success of of upside-down avatar day, I thought we could all use another day of mischief. I'll start us all off...

Shuzer, I would never steal your avatar. It is way too scary. ;(

I steal blahblahblah's. Sorry, dude, but Bert had to be one of my favorite Sesame Street characters when I was young. :E

Who gave you dictatorship over holidays!? We shall overthrow you!

Damn it!!

i don't know who to identify who by, now i actually need to READ the people's names....this sucks, but thankfully my avatar is too ugly to take away.....go me!

Im Abom for a day!

"This thread is nothing but spam. Closed."

:naughty:

alright if lethal gets to be abom....THEN I GET HOT SOUP!!!!!!

/me feels like an idiot for choosing the one avatar of the one moderator who no one at all knows :p

Ive had jackal's...for like a month..that guy is never around so I thought Id put his avatar to use.

Now I actually have to read the names to see who you are! :O
/me gets violated.

Steal mine and I'll take you to court, I kid you not. I have copyrights on all my work (inc current avatar).

This is your first and final warning.

FictiousWill said:
Great idea. However probably nobody's going to want my old one lol.

I do :(.

Pobz, you bastard do you have any idea how badly I want your avatar now? :D ;)

dont take me to court I have children to feed.

Pobz said:
Steal mine and I'll take you to court, I kid you not. I have copyrights on all my work (inc current avatar).

This is your first and final warning.

You'll take someone to court for a temporary joke?

Or are you being sarcastic/facetious? If your serious, I may have to steal it just because that's so ridiculous. :E

We should make people use sarcasm tags..... :D

I believe my post made the situation perfectly clear.

I will take your statement as proof of intention should any infringements on your part occur in future.

Thanks

muahahahahaha, i wub you fenric!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: ....dont mind me

Pobz said:

I will take your statement as proof of intention should any infringements on your part occur in future.

Thanks

What is your problem?

Pobz said:

Thanks

Or are you having us all on? I can't quite tell. :LOL:

Edit: Good one.

blahblahblah said:
What is your problem?

Sarcasm, my friend... an overdose of sarcasm.

ps. 1000 posts, all crap. Oh well :p

Sarcasm attacks once again...

Edit: OMG...I just realized pobz avatar changes colors...how freaky.

Crap. I replaced mine with Pen's and killed my cache. Dredge your cache for sgt_avatar.gif or something similar if you desperately must have my old one. Apologies.

Back