The next day of fun: Steal someone's avatar day!

Sulkdodds said:
Why does it say 'yesterday' on the date then? Maybe my computer's f*cked up, but that is what I see staring me in the face.

Whatever, I still missed it. :(

Hhhmmm.. got me! It's a conspiracy! You're in the year 2004, right?

Sedako said:
Well, i'm glad it went so well. This will probably be the last fun day for a while unless someone decides to squeeze one in before the Doom 3 release. Otherwise everyone will probably be too busy.
too busy nothing, the forum gestapo will ban things like this too until we can't even make new threads because posting is considered spam.

CyberSh33p said:
too busy nothing, the forum gestapo will ban things like this too until we can't even make new threads because posting is considered spam.

They didn't ban this did they? Even a few of the mds participated, so it went well. I'll konw i'll be busy with a few of the new games coming out (as well as college), so I may not be around here as much as I am now :(

sleep depravation has generated my current avatar

whoo, look at it go!

:imu:
:imu: :imu:
:imu: :imu: :imu:
:imu: :imu: :imu: :imu:

Sweet, Pressure stole my avatar. Soon Magical Trevor will reign supreme! :D

that avatar needs not to be duplicated but deleted off the face of the earthforever.

now go cry about how miserable you are!

Z|insane said:
I liked the flag one better :p
the flag will be back, but only after i'm no longer SLEEP DEPRIVED ok so for now I am that imu - 1000

Letters said:
I think I was starting to become Brian Damage... :eek:

You ain't me until you've woken up with your toungue tied to the light fixture with dental floss...

Your new robot avatar scares me Brian. Go back to the ultra cool "friggy" avatar!

The current one looks worryingly pissed-off, if not pissed.

Back