The next day of fun: Steal someone's avatar day!

SHm0zY, your regular avatar is one of the most asstastic I've ever seen, but your profile picture rocks. ;)

Lethal8472 said:
This is going to be one of the most confusing forum days ever... :rolling:
You're not wrong. I think I'll keep mine as it is or I'll get confused and forget who I am...

wahoo the day is pretty much done now i can get my avatar back i miss it :(

first person to figure out what game my avatar's from get's a cookie!

aaaah, i liked that day :). got a taste of being a doctor anyway :p. oh well, back to good old eddie :E.

hotel california - the eagles

Well, that was fun.
Being [Matt] for a day is one day too much. ;)

Next time we have a signature-swap day, aight? :p

...yeah, you're right, that sounds kinda lame. :|

yeah...good times, just like the olden days on the forum ;(

Come on, someone steal my avatar.... I feel lonely ;(

wow, someone actually questioned what I wrote. I never expected that day to come :|

I guess people will stop assuming I am sane

CyberSh33p said:
wow, someone actually questioned what I wrote. I never expected that day to come :|

I guess people will stop assuming I am sane

:D

it was bound to happen

Ok, since the funs over, i officially declare this thread closed.

Damn, im gonna miss being Abom!

Yes...But uh....Well incense was a rather runny word to use. I think essence would have been the one to use :)

yes, but I don't have sanity anymore. My vocabulary is indeed verbose, but needs some rearranging.

* Recoil sits in the corner with some shotgun, looking at sparrow, ready to blow his chest away

The 24h's is over >:[

I think you're pwned recoil, moderators are cruel mistresses.

unless you show em you're the man in the relationship, at which point they'll answer to your ever bbeck and call.

/me snaps elfric with his leathery leathery whip

But it's not over...the post was made yesterday, meaning today is still steal-somebody-elses-avatar day. At least, it is in Britain.

The post was actually made 2 days ago. "21-07-2004, 10:14 PM"

It's the 23rd. The 22nd was steal someone's avatar day

FACE IT SULK, IT'S OVER! ;(

Well, i'm glad it went so well. This will probably be the last fun day for a while unless someone decides to squeeze one in before the Doom 3 release. Otherwise everyone will probably be too busy.

FACE IT SULK, IT'S OVER!

Why does it say 'yesterday' on the date then? Maybe my computer's f*cked up, but that is what I see staring me in the face.

Whatever, I still missed it. :(

Back