The next day of fun: Steal someone's avatar day!

FictiousWill said:
Crap. I replaced mine with Pen's and killed my cache. Dredge your cache for sgt_avatar.gif or something similar if you desperately must have my old one. Apologies.

even tho they're all re-named "avatar_12345.gif/jpg"?

Nah I never wanted your avatar in the first place FictiousWill, I just wanted you to go through the trouble of posting it :D.

I will have the best of both worlds. A horrible love child of Darkstar's and Pobz's avatars.

I get the avatar of... Hold on.

I get Mr. Spock's avatar for today :D

Haha, I was wondering why Shuzer had Munro's avatar. :D

And I've stolen "the coolest avatar on the whole goddam site"! :O Ahahahaha!

Wow, confusing.

Another bad idea, why can't we do offensive thread day or something, or we have a day where we leave a baby outside, see how long it takes to die, and determine the temp from that.

Actually, changed me mind, found mes a bettah one, aye? :D

Awwww....dalamari is sad because his avatar sucks and no one wants to take it. :D

Dalamari said:
Another bad idea, why can't we do offensive thread day or something, or we have a day where we leave a baby outside, see how long it takes to die, and determine the temp from that.

I smell a national holiday!

redundant said:
no one stole my avatar :(

* redundant hangs head in shame

HaHa... No one could handle that mullet like you do :D...

holy crap now wonder, I was so confused shuzer why didnt you tell me

/me cries

Sedako said:
I'm going to designate tomorrow as steal someones else's avatar day! Due to the large success of of upside-down avatar day, I thought we could all use another day of mischief. I'll start us all off...
wrong, shmozy

the 'erect' hat paired with the smiling of him really gives him same damn suggestive undertones.

w00t, its DR.crushenator with his ultra antlion! :D

EDIT: heres my other one if anyone wants it :) -

unfinished sympathy - massive attack

Aha, now i understand... was a bit confused before i saw this thread.

Im too lazy to play, fekk off :)

you're no fun maj :(((

remember the good times we had in the old days? holding hands in the park, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears? why can't we have those days back?

STOLED!!

Oh...wait...nothing's different. oh well.

Back