The official HL2 countdown thread

let's look back at the most annoying bitching game release of all times, as we see the light at the end of the tunnel, we realise that our parents, co-workers, friends and girl/boyfriends were indeed wrong. We were not wasting our time.

I'm getting retail. Then will finish work at about 2pm tomorrow then home to play until I can no longer stay awake!

Its actually going to beat duke nukem forever!!!

This is like 100x more exciting than waiting for a silly countdown at the end of a year!

I bet the servers will crash so in the end the steam buyers wont get to play any earlier than the retail buyers :)

omgomgomgomomogmgomgogmgomgogmgm its alll down hill from here

I'm so infuriated at the shop closing at 6:30pm, when it is released, nevermind, I'll get it early (in Pacific Time) so no need to worry.
YAY.

ow man
im finishing school late tomorrow, when i come back ill have to prepare myself for an exam in wednesday.
might be able to do the studying today and free time for tomorrow.

I have taken the day off of work tomorrow as a "personal day," and I will be picking up my CE copy from EB shortly after the store opens. I will then drive 500 MPH home in my Cavalier and play HL2 all day. It's going to be freaking awesome.

Im actually feeling quite sick with excitement, Feels like how I used to feel when I was a little younger at christmas eve. its nice :)

I'm going to bed early, then I'll set the alarm for 02:50am EST, wake up, and see if it unlocks.

I hate damn school. I have to rush into town after school and get it before the shops close at 6

I'd laugh if they annouced today it was delayed until january 5th or something...no wait i'd cry

tee hee! too bad i have work and homework up the wazoo :[

it is 16th in Japan already. :)
8h in Finland till midnight
(I know. its abouth 17 h till unlock)

I get the distinct impression different people are using different time scales.. but thats neither here nor there... I'm feelin 17 howahs! 41 minutes! BRING THE RUCKUS MUTH*****IS!

Sorry buddy, But it only matter how long it is until 12:00 am pacific standard time.. and this would be.. 17 hours.. and some minutes

Analognovelist said:
Sorry buddy, But it only matter how long it is until 12:00 am pacific standard time.. and this would be.. 17 hours.. and some minutes

Thats OK. :p

Dang THE unlock will happen (if it happens) 10AM here. I m at school when its happen. So I wont be here when The great time comes :(

hmm...looks like everyone has a different time then me...
according to my private countdown its 14hour and 32min left

Koffern said:
hmm...looks like everyone has a different time then me...
according to my private countdown its 14hour and 32min left

you're 3hrs and some odd min fast.

right now it is 0635am PST, with 17h25m remaining.

[edit: and the hl2 timeserver thingy is now 10m fast] now THAT will be funny tonight for the 10 minutes that people who are only using forum clocks are complaining.......ahahahaha.......

17 hours baby!

I'll never sleep tonight :(

It's like being a kid on Christmas Eve!

After all we've been through as a community, the day has finally come.
This is so exciting! *tear*

OH GOD ITS TOMMOROW!!!!
OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!OH GOD! OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!OH GOD!

*slap*

Back