The official HL2 countdown thread

You're kidding!
I have to be away by 7:30 in the morning, and won't be back till 15:00 at the earliest.
I think i feel a cold coming on...

Going to get some sleep, and after a relatively short class tomorrow its beer and Half-Life² ... quite a nice combination ^^

7 and a half hours... time to get some sleep. If I can. I feel like a kid at christmas ;)

6hrs and 25mins by my watch!

All of you in the Eastern Time Zone like me have to wait till 3am!

12:00 AM Pacific Time HL2 is officially released!

damn, i've never followed a game so religiously or anticipated one so much, and goddamn its so close, 6 hours and counting.....

I'm not waiting 'till 3 AM... But, damn, I'm all excited!!! THE MOMANT IS HERE!!!!

We are 300 minutes away. Wow, I can't believe it. It has all come down to this.

OMFG!!!! IT SUDDENLY HIT ME TWO DAYS AGO HOW CLOSE WE WERE! Heh, since then I've been smirking quietly to myself every time one of my friends touts his crappy Xbox w/ Halo 2.

4:11 left... nothing will stop me from playing this game. Not even a power outtage as long is the power comes back within six minutes. =D
Prasie be to the people at Valve, for they have awarded us PC gamers the ultimate weapon upon which to smack console players.

I've got to join in on the excitement. We are a mere 3 hours and 49 minutes away from having our hands on this game! :)

I didnt get the Gold package
just the bronze

--3hours 30 minutes

So how many of us are sitting at out computers waiting for zero hour? i know i am.....

-3 hours 24 minutes

My Count Down Timers Is An Hour Off...what Bullshit..lol 3 Hours 9 Minutes (2 Hours And 9 According To Wrong Timmer!)

doublehelix1 said:
So how many of us are sitting at out computers waiting for zero hour? i know i am.....

-3 hours 24 minutes

IVE BEEN HERE FOR LAST 2 HOURS JUST STARING AT THE TIMER...WAITING FOR IT TO TALK OR SOMETHING!

So How Many Of You Had The Hardest Time At School/work Today Trying To Not Think About Hl2?

i had an hour long discussion with a guy i work with who was also really excited about this game, it was sweet but the day went sooo slow afterwards.....

Lol...yah I Had A Bad Tendency To Look At The Clock Every 10 Seconds...made The Day Crawl By...im Doing The Same With The Hl2 Counter...this Posting Helps A Little But Jezz! Ahhh!!!!!!!

Cant Wait Much Longer Must Eat Until I Puke! Then Eat More! Must Pass Time! 2hours 37minutes 25 Seconds!

Back