The person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agrees ppl are getting too dumb
"Gabe omg omg i got teh new Radeon 9800 Pro 256 MB OMG OM!!! do you think I can play HL2???"

Hit the nail on the head
actually half the time its not n00bs its show offs or braggarts who know goddamn well their supercomputer will have no problems running anything, yet they feel the need to waste everyones time by asking

needs to back off the n00bs

he seems to be more of a forum lurker, hes been registered before you were

^ Is right

@ Bass, im sorry but im not one of those people that do that. Im no braggart either.

is mistaken and took bass' comment personally. I think bass was talking about it not being n00bs who ask those questions to gabe

Is representing Atlntic Canada

btw, I speak when I have something to say....not much lately.....lol

*EDIT* damn Im way too slow. was refering to Bass

Is in my good books for mentioning Atlantic Canada haha

also

Originally posted by MrWhite
is mistaken and took bass' comment personally. I think bass was talking about it not being n00bs who ask those questions to gabe

Exactly, nice to see someone understands.

Couldn't find anything to say about Sgt. Igneri and found him insulting

Thinks that "teh pink towel pwns"

Oh God, we could be here a while...

Is the founder of the current word association game
(had to get us out of that rut)

supposedly got owned by doom i think....but hey, he most likley thinks he owned everyone

is correct in using the word "supposedly", although the term "in his own mind" would be more appropriate

Likes the bass guitar

As well he should.

Damn too late...

EDIT: Is far too fast for ghis own good. The lovable bastard.

Makes me laugh

Haha no offense taken I find it hilarious how all of a sudden im "OMG OMG bASS is teh OwNZage!"

edit: damn i was late too

has come up with an original idea, which will be used again and again. like is the 5th post on page 86

I wrote something, but it was a load of arse, so I tried to delete it and wasn't allowed.

So apologies everyone for writing nonsensical rubbish. Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back