The Things That Piss You Off Thread!

Originally posted by SLH
User CP->Edit Options
"Pop up a box when you receive a Private Message"

:)

Now if we could get the message out to people...

I SWEAR i never saw that option in there before!

and yes i have been in that section of the options a few times..

anyway, i hope others have that option enabled (i did so just now) i get the feeling that the pple i have sent pm's to, do not have this option enabled, otherwise i'd probably have a reply by now :|

thanks SLH :)

Originally posted by Dedalus

i hate it when you're riding a bike and the seat suddenly jerks at an awkward angle, crushing your nuts.

OMG LIEK LOL!!! :LOL:

The most thing that piss me off is, My computer.

Originally posted by Dr. Freeman
I SWEAR i never saw that option in there before!

and yes i have been in that section of the options a few times..

anyway, i hope others have that option enabled (i did so just now) i get the feeling that the pple i have sent pm's to, do not have this option enabled, otherwise i'd probably have a reply by now :|

thanks SLH :)

I got that option set here, but nobody ever PM's me so you all suck :p hehe

People who talk about you in the third person when youre in the room
My dad who thinks that because Im a guy I should do all the chores despite having for sisters.
Having 4 people in my house on their period at the same time
My computer which randomly deletes things and wont run steam, (and now wont start word excel, etc, pops up things that says random.exes have closed down, wont copy or paste with ctr-c and ctr-v, and generally hates me
airhead girls
racists
sexists
women who wont do what theyre told (j/k)
my inability to print lowercase k's (some sort of mental block i guess)

The windows key. You're about to make a surprise attack on the other team by jump crouching - and bang - HL minimized to the desktop and the start menu opens! The whole process takes about 20 seconds too. :thumbs:

Originally posted by Fenric1138
I got that option set here, but nobody ever PM's me so you all suck :p hehe

so what?! now u want a hot, salty pm? :rolleyes: :LOL:

1. When someone changes the radio in my car and i'm listening to something

2. when somebody steals the tv remote from me

3. being forced to watch something stupid on tv (see #2 lol)

4. Peter poppoff(spelling?) it really pisses me off to see misleading dickwads like him cash in on other peoples' faith and beliefs.

5. Catholic priests who touch little boys lol

6. People insisting they're right when u know for a fact they're wrong

7. People accusing u of being mad when yur not which only makes u mad and therefore making it look like they're right (u all know what i mean)

Thats just a few, lol oh well

Drunk people who pee themselves in my store.....i mean for the love of god, i work at a BOOK STORE. That, and realizing you've had a snotter hangin out of your nose for two hours, and not one person saw fit to tell you.

I hate waiting in general: waiting for trains, buses, pc's to start up, pages to load. People who walk very slowly in front of you and when you try to walk by they go the same way and this repeats itself a few times. People in the supermarket who crash their shopping cart in my legs or worse, my groint. Or when I try to sleep and my nose is blocked or makes irritating whistling sounds no matter what I do. People who have bad breath. I mean not once but every fookin day and they have to stand next to you very very close so you eventually know what a 2 week dead bird smells like &^@#$&

Originally posted by JonTheCanuck
1. When someone changes the radio in my car and i'm listening to something

2. when somebody steals the tv remote from me

3. being forced to watch something stupid on tv (see #2 lol)

4. Peter poppoff(spelling?) it really pisses me off to see misleading dickwads like him cash in on other peoples' faith and beliefs.

5. Catholic priests who touch little boys lol

6. People insisting they're right when u know for a fact they're wrong

7. People accusing u of being mad when yur not which only makes u mad and therefore making it look like they're right (u all know what i mean)

Thats just a few, lol oh well

#6 is so true. I don't know how many times I have argued with someone so stupid the don't realize that they've been bested in an argument. It's absolutley infuriating. Dumb people should realize they're stupid and just stop being so damn argumentative and just agree with smart peope. Haha, Then we'd have a perfect world.:)

Originally posted by iamironsam
Gay dudes and fat chics that hit on me.
WTF? What's wrong with gay dudes? I know several gay dudes, and they're all cool.

EDIT:
Things that pisses me off:
1. Homophobic people
2. Overly religous people
3. Religous people who try to convert you
4. Windows ME (well, some times at least)

Originally posted by Bleeder
Drunk people who pee themselves in my store.....i mean for the love of god, i work at a BOOK STORE. That, and realizing you've had a snotter hangin out of your nose for two hours, and not one person saw fit to tell you.

Do they pull a George Costanza and read the books while pissing on your floor?

Originally posted by [CoHn]FuSeD
WTF? What's wrong with gay dudes? I know several gay dudes, and they're all cool.

EDIT:
Things that pisses me off:
1. Homophobic people
2. Overly religous people
3. Religous people who try to convert you
4. Windows ME (well, some times at least)

No, no, no, you misunderstood me, I have no problem with gay dudes. I just don't like it when they hit on me, it makes me as uncomfortable as well, when fat chics hit on me. I'm just like, dude, what it is? Did I lead you on? Do I seem gay to you? Not that there's anything wrong with it of course.

i work at a gasstation as a cashier
picture: stupid customer, jumps out of car, runs inside without looking at the pump number, and then when there inside they try and look through the window to see the pump number. but OHO they're parked on the other side, so they GUESS the number they're on. let me tell you something people, NUMBER 3 IS NOT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF NUMBER 6.
arhgrrhgrhgr!!!
so then they give me a bogus number (example #3, even though it's #5) and since it's busy, i don't realize they're wrong and put it on 3. then on 5 it doesn't work, so they come on, and they're like "wtf man #5 isn't working!"
but you told me 3!
"i told you 5"
no i'm pretty sure it was 3
"i SAID 5!!!"
FINE!!!!

mother****ers..

i can understand why some fastfood places spit in your burgers....

Rappers. Big time about it. They can't even TALK right. Just "Bleh Bleh Bleh". I can't even UNDERSTAND what they're saying. That shit has to stop.

Originally posted by iamironsam
No, no, no, you misunderstood me, I have no problem with gay dudes. I just don't like it when they hit on me, it makes me as uncomfortable as well, when fat chics hit on me. I'm just like, dude, what it is? Did I lead you on? Do I seem gay to you? Not that there's anything wrong with it of course.

Ah, okay dude. I misunderstood you. :cheers:

I grew up in NYC surrounded by the rainbow brigade, so I'm usually nice and tolerant towards gays. That's why they hit on me so often. That and I'm just dead sexy.

Whiney people who seem to hate everything. Benders with huge cars pumping tons of crap from their exausts, american politics, people who hate you for no reason, people who complain about fuel prices, supermarkets( the scum of the earth in my book), self-centered fools, losers who give you 2 bags of chips instead of one and expect u to pay for both, fools that to think that global warming doesnt exist, lawsuits, people who tell me i cant burn people i hate :flame:

Nice Tony.... :eek:

The following things piss me off:

Two-faced people, and LoneDeranger's suggestion... that bloody windows key :flame: God it's annoying... anyone know how to disable it?

*MrD dials Sky because he is unable to book box-office for some odd reason and the film starts in 5 minutes*

"Please press the * on your telephone keypad now."

*MrD presses * button*

"You will now be presented with 4 options. Please select an option by typing the corresponding number on your telephone keypad ... Press 1 for sales enquiries ... Press 2 if you are interested in purchasing Sky+ ... Press 3 if for billing enquiries ... Press 4 for technical enquiries ... Press 5 for all other options"

*MrD ponders... presses 5 and hopes for the best*

"For box-office related enquires please press 1 ..."

*Bingo! ... presses 1*

"If you would like to book a film please press 1 ..."

*Nearly there! ... presses 1*

"Sky now offers an integrated booking service on your set-top-box. Please press the Box Office button on your remote and follow the on-screen instructions." *Call is automatically disconnected*

WTF?! NOOoo!
*cries*

Back