The todays vid? #4?

medic

Reaction score
It looks like valve wont show us traptown today... Someone know why? ;(

Wait 2 hours, then delete this thread.

By the way, Medic, you need to get aim buddy. :)

The guys at Valve might.. And isn't it sitll a couple hours before the tome of day the first few had been released?

Patience.

why 2 hours? Do the guys at valve go home at 18:00?
Im in sweden and the clock is 23:21 right now, 40 min from thuesday(spells?)...

But ur probably right!

Where can i download AIM?

It's still...what, noon? 1 o'clock? where valve is. No hurry.

It is 2:33 PST time here on the West coast.

Valve has released the others @ 4:00 PST.......

what the!?
Where does valve got there office in USA?
I thougt that you guys where like 6 hours after us (Sweden)
is it even more? :eek:

huh, is this it. Are uploading now or sumthing. I just tried to play the E3 vids again and it siad. "sorry but game is curently unavailable. Please try again later"

nooooooooooooooo, it says updateing :). BUT then it says "fatal error - no config servers are online" :( WTF DOES IT MEAN ?!!?!??! lol

It's 5:45pm in Eastern Time.
The first vid came out about 15 minutes before 7, so about an hour yet.
I don't think they come out specifically at the same time every day, generally around the same times though.
We'll get it eventually.

haha, now the steam tells me to logg in again. And then it chrased... there doing something now that for sure!

well, the entire US actually has four time zones...Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific. Valve is in Pacific time, which is 9 hours behind sweden, i believe.

ahaha. ever other time i load it up its a different error. its like they are turning thigns on one at a time :)

oh damn, still no vid. sorry for getting your hopes up guys :(. Aww well not long now i spose. thats probably the update getting ready for the vids or sumthin. who knows

Steam is really good when it comes to errors...
Its so ****ing much data that is downloaded and so on...
But its a really smart way of update games etc etc..

Damn we need behter and faster steam servers in europe so we can be as quickly as you are! im on 40% of update one! :(

hahahahaha. i think i know how valve are stoping the vids going to cache. well Now we can see it. right click on media icon in games tab in steam. Then try to set it so that it updates automaticaly (what it always used to be) You will see it switch back automaticaly. interesting no? Maybe if we can hack it to stay at auto update we could get the vids early. But hey. I didnt say that. I dont wana hack em. just thought you guys might be interested :)

:D. btw Yatta how interested are you in the terminator and do you have any modeling textureing, C++ or sound editing skills :p. If you do give me an email and i might contact you with something interesting for you ;).

Arent u a little haxxor! :)

anyway... my steam only stucks on 38% :´(

Originally posted by marksmanHL2 :)
hahahahaha. i think i know how valve are stoping the vids going to cache. well Now we can see it. right click on media icon in games tab in steam. Then try to set it so that it updates automaticaly (what it always used to be) You will see it switch back automaticaly. interesting no? Maybe if we can hack it to stay at auto update we could get the vids early. But hey. I didnt say that. I dont wana hack em. just thought you guys might be interested :)
It's always been that way.

ah well, it has'nt on mine and i know that for a fact cos just yesterday i was looking in that section of steam. how strange eh.

aww well. If thats the case. More waiting it is then :p

Spiffae: Damn! i thougt it only was 2 time zones! Then i understand! 9 hours after, cool!

---
woouu now im began update #2
---

Someone know if valve will realse the vid with the FSAA(?) on when it works?

Slash: very amature... So **** off...

hum. Its not updateing anymore... :devil:

can it be so that they have began the upload? :bounce:

39 more mins till 7:00 thats when it comes out by me if its not at after 7:30 it isent coming..

Back