the worst game ever made

gh0st

Reaction score
i think i just played it :( it starts with "s" and ends with "tar wars: rebellion". has anyone else played this piece of crap?

edit: worst of all i wasted a cdr on it

Kreed or Breed. Take your pick both were evil in the worst sense of the word.

Like yours gh0st, my worst game ever made in my opinion, starts with a 's' and contains 'tar wars' in the title. But It has the name Jedi Academy in the title.

Tredoslop said:
Like yours gh0st, my worst game ever made in my opinion, starts with a 's' and contains 'tar wars' in the title. But It has the name Jedi Academy in the title.

i actually dont mind JA that much. i thought JK1 was much more original though, and JA's story line sucks. and online is too easy. yeah actually i do mind it.

Tibia

except thats free (unless you count the "premium" accounts)

urgh, breed...what a waste of time that piece of junk was :x

What about that ET game? I heard they had to bury some of the copies...which sounds pretty dumb.

Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader is the worst for me... if only because the developers were stupid assholes.

Firestarter - and to think it was made by the same devs who are making STALKER...but at least they are on the right track now!

if you actually refer to rebellion teach me how to play it and i will grant you 3 wishes/love

Dalamari said:
Vietcong is easily the worst game ever.

i liked vietcong when it came out, because it was the first game i played that has your arms go down when your against a wall. :imu:

extreme paintball: no ai, no multiplayer, 3 guns and quake 1 graphics :x

it cost me 15 bucks too :(

Star Wars Rebellion is actually surprisingly fun once you get past the huge learning curve. Also don't feel bad if the computer seems way too good for you on easy. I know a hell of alot about that game and playing it on easy is still sometimes difficult for me, my most hated thing in this game is just how the computer sometimes plays.

The best advice I can give you is to be patient. If you are not patient you won't get anywhere, not in learning and not once you have the hang of the game.

I won't be teaching anyone though, it would take way too much typing. :(

Just try to find the manual and refer to it as often as possible.

The Mullinator said:
Star Wars Rebellion is actually surprisingly fun once you get past the huge learning curve. Also don't feel bad if the computer seems way too good for you on easy. I know a hell of alot about that game and playing it on easy is still sometimes difficult for me, my most hated thing in this game is just how the computer sometimes plays.

The best advice I can give you is to be patient. If you are not patient you won't get anywhere, not in learning and not once you have the hang of the game.

I won't be teaching anyone though, it would take way too much typing. :(

Just try to find the manual and refer to it as often as possible.

it it similar to masters of orion series?

Republic the Revolution...

why oh why!!!!

/me is stupid

Worst game I've ever played is Soldner. Simply because of the huge let-down factor. That game could have been good, but they screwed it up royally.

According to PC gamer. Anything with Mad-dog Mcree in the title is the worst game ever. I believe the first one in the series recieved a score of 4%.

simmo said:
urgh, breed...what a waste of time that piece of junk was :x

Ya, but Kreed actually made Breed look like a masterpiece.

apparently the gold disc of Breed wasn't the final gold disc that the developers submitted to the publisher :(

Half-Life :p

jk

the worst game ever is Catwoman , this game sux !! SUX !!!

The most anoying game ever must be the Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy Game.

I've managed to get out of bed, get dressed, go outside, prevent my house from being knoced down, and go to the pub, get drunk, and die as the world is demolished to make room for a new hyperspace bypass :(

It's soooo adictive though (and text based).

Java version is here: http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/infocom.php

Yeah Enter The Matrix was a clunky let-down of a game. Not the worst ever, by any means, but it was just such a wasted opportunity. Oh well.

Deus Ex - Invisible War. Mostly because of the let down factor, compared to the first it was garbage. I know some people like it, but I think what killed it most was having the words "Deus Ex" in the title. A lot of the best things from the first they took out in the second, not to mention the fact it was optimized for X-Box.

gh0st said:
it it similar to masters of orion series?
I havn't really played any Masters of Orion games but from what I hear it certainly seems to be very similar.

I have ones that TOPS all. GTA3 PC & HALO PC. Best genre breaking titles completly SCREWED up on the computer. They were both ported so horribly that it could make a grown man cry.

And halo PC didn't even come with a real CD-case, just one of those cardboardthings. It blew my mind.

wonkers said:
I have ones that TOPS all. GTA3 PC & HALO PC. Best genre breaking titles completly SCREWED up on the computer. They were both ported so horribly that it could make a grown man cry.

And halo PC didn't even come with a real CD-case, just one of those cardboardthings. It blew my mind.
:O :eek: :rolling:

Now way!

*Direwolf marks down wonkers on his list of insane people
I hear so much Halo whining that I'm pretty immune to it now. If its argued that its "crap" then I can ignore it. But I doubt it was the FREAKING WORST.
But what puts that over the top is GTA3. This is an example of exactly how you SHOULD do a port. The computer version of the game is preferable over the PS2 for its graphics, ease of use, and extra abilities (such as the MP3 channel).

Back