the worst game ever made

Sonic heroes to ps2 thats the worst ****ing game ever and after comes.... mabye halo.

Mattigus said:
Postal 2, the most vile, blatantly racist game ever.

i own it :LOL:

quite fun actually :cheese:

and btw, codename gordon r0xors- its so fun :)

The Mullinator said:
I havn't really played any Masters of Orion games but from what I hear it certainly seems to be very similar.

eh nevermind then

my friend years ago sold me sw:r because he didn't have the computer specs to play it. i reinstalled that game a year ago. so much fun. it definitely has a learning curve. i don't even do the 3-d battles. i just fastforward past them with the quick outcome button. and it still is a blast for me. the game just goes much quicker that way. oh, man. sw:r can be incredibly fun and addictive. i hope you really try it more gh0st.

Red Faction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shortest game in history!!!

Bio said:

WTF!!!! Red Faction is a great game. Short but amazing none the less.

Kreed is _the_ worst game ive ever played.

Bio said:
Ya Redfaction was way too short. Plus they didn't even really make use of the Geo-mod technology. I was waiting for a scene where soldiers would blast their way into your area with explosives and those large drill vehicles, but it never happened. ;(

Worst game I ever played was Men in Black. Absolutely terrible.

Dark Summit. Damn you, Dark Summit!

Although Sonic Heroes did blow very much too.

Oh god, don't ever mention Men in Black 2 the game, ever.
I thought the movie was bad... well then I played the game... for about 20 minutes, then promptly returned it to Hollywood Video.

BTW, I liked Men in Black (one) the movie, so don't think I'm hating the whole series.

The Mullinator said:
I havn't really played any Masters of Orion games but from what I hear it certainly seems to be very similar.

Yeah, except the Master of Orion games where good. I remember a game a long time ago called the Fortress of Dr. Radiaki... total crap.

Adidajs said:
my friend years ago sold me sw:r because he didn't have the computer specs to play it. i reinstalled that game a year ago. so much fun. it definitely has a learning curve. i don't even do the 3-d battles. i just fastforward past them with the quick outcome button. and it still is a blast for me. the game just goes much quicker that way. oh, man. sw:r can be incredibly fun and addictive. i hope you really try it more gh0st.

alright, alright ill try.

gh0st said:
alright, alright ill try.

jesus i cant handle that, the droids messages dont help at all and its making me irate :flame:

bud7miker said:
Enter The Matrix!

hmmm i actually really liked that game even tho it was buggy as hell. It needed a polishing and got screwed probably when they tried getting it out in time for the movie.

half-life: rally :O

I haven't played too many awful games really :) so I guess hl:r must take the cake or something

I once played a text-based game written by Timothy Leary. It was loosely based around finding items and engaging in social interactions, and at the end of the game it would sorta guess your fortune, for lack of a better description. It fell into that odd category where you can't really tell if its a game or a tool, like simcity. It was a long ways off from being fun, but interesting anyway.

Postal 2, as running around aimlessy killing and makeing jokes about disabled/black/gay etc people is not really a fun game.

Close second, Sonic blast.

Hm, I usually read magazine reviews before I buy, so I'll have to go with the only PC Gamer UK game that was not even merited with a score, Big Brother: The Game.

I think they were actually offended they had to play it.

I remember that "review" it was funny, god that game looked stupid.

I will have to say soldner: secret wars. I cant believe after playing the demo, I still went and bought it :p

The Terminator said:
Easy, Jet Set Radio Future for the xbox, ****ing horrible.

Take that back! :)

(I actually prefered it to the original in many ways /o\)

Warbie said:
Take that back! :)

(I actually prefered it to the original in many ways /o\)

Yeah, JSRF was brilliant!

anything that starts with the words: TOM CLANCY'S

The same tired concept (whether the game be be "Blue Trout" or "Baboon Five") is you get to sit and put little symbols on a map for hours on end (oh the unbridled joy), and then lead a team of retards around a level that looks nothing like what you planned out constantly getting pwnd by the computer. Once you're fed up with dying you try spending MORE time on the map and then, using three or four buttons for the whole level, float around watching your team screw up your plan in the most ridiculous sequence of malcoordination imaginable. The result is a game that feels like your playing a piss poor imitation of counterstrike.

Only you're alway dead. :thumbs:

The only reason to grin and bear it is the storyline which infact turns out to be a string of random events labouriosly, and painfully crushed together at the end.

Worst. Games. Ever.

chu said:
Republic the Revolution...

why oh why!!!!

/me is stupid

I kind of like republic, it was just insanely tough and had a shit interface.

InsaneCow said:
Deus Ex - Invisible War. Mostly because of the let down factor, compared to the first it was garbage. I know some people like it, but I think what killed it most was having the words "Deus Ex" in the title. A lot of the best things from the first they took out in the second, not to mention the fact it was optimized for X-Box.

I'd concur with your assessment. DX:IW had a good plot, but because Ionstorm lumbered the game engine with dynamic lighting and physics (neither of which really effected the gameplay, to any real degree) they had to really compromise just about everything else about the game. The environments lacked atmosphere and were incredibly small compared to the original. Everyone you met seemed to have a purpose in propelling the story forward of providing you with information. There were hardly any random people in any of the environments to add variety (where were the fans at the greasel fights, or the bustling coffee shop patrons?). Also the characters lacked life (aside from patrolling, no one did anything, the bar man didn't even pour drinks or wipe glasses), in essence, the whole experience felt like a game, which was a tragic mistake.

what about Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell? Those two games are awesome. i just replayed the first this week and began today on the second again. i love sc.

Might have to say Manhunter (Is that the name...I forgot).

Postal2 close second.

I don't mind gore, profanity, nudity whatever...and in some cases each can be quite fitting. But when it's there simply for shock value and *gasp* value...I just don't get that nor do I find it fun or appealing in anyway whatsoever.

And don't even get me started on Postal2...blech

Adidajs said:
you can turn off the droid messages gh0st

i could but i dont want to, if i don tlisten to him i have no idea what to do. its not that i'm stupid, its that this game isnt intuitive at all.

gh0st said:
i actually dont mind JA that much. i thought JK1 was much more original though, and JA's story line sucks. and online is too easy. yeah actually i do mind it.
I was just playing the demo.....kinda cool how you can create your character. But i love JK: Outcast.

I hate Jedi Knight's combat system. On multi-player, people try to hit you when they're using strong style and 'pussy' around. And when they do hit you, they jump back 20 feet.

I love playing jedi's vs. jedi's. Its soooo fun to have a massive rush of jedis's that use grip to throw each other about, force push and pull to send guys flying....woah fun overload if you ask me. But i hate when others use guns in multiplayer.

JA the worst game created? You're joking right? It was worth about 75%, it was fairly decent, have you ever played ****en robocop? Or mission Humanity? Play those first and then try and tell me JA is the worst game created.

Kazuki_Fuse said:
JA the worst game created? You're joking right? It was worth about 75%, it was fairly decent, have you ever played ****en robocop? Or mission Humanity? Play those first and then try and tell me JA is the worst game created.

its kind of a letdown. i enjoy the multiplayer, the rest is garbage.

Back