Themis: Combine

vsaravia

Spy
Reaction score
Combine Terrorized! Protect Themis (from a story/script I've had in my mind for a couple of years). I'm so glad we have Garry's Mod!

Yeah, I guess it doesn't make much sense without an explaination.

It's from a story that I wrote that is in favor of the Combine. Not really a flip side of the of the original game, but a just differnt view. Themis is greek for Civil Justice. I thought the name fit for the girl in the middle, because she'll end up fighting for Civil Justice. She's a Combine creation just like they are, except without the suits (half-human/half mechanics = AI). So, I just used one of the Resistance characters, since there were no other models, and in the pose, she kind of looks like an AI.

So, the Combine are under attack, and they must protect Themis.

(Sorry I can't tell the whole story here)

:LOL: Fine...then it's just a picture I made with Garry's Mod.

Is that Combine on the right gay? Do they let gays join the Combine?

Yeah, I guess it doesn't make much sense without an explaination.

It's from a story that I wrote that is in favor of the Combine. Not really a flip side of the of the original game, but a just differnt view. Themis is greek for Civil Justice. I thought the name fit for the girl in the middle, because she'll end up fighting for Civil Justice. She's a Combine creation just like they are, except without the suits (half-human/half mechanics = AI). So, I just used one of the Resistance characters, since there were no other models, and in the pose, she kind of looks like an AI.

So, the Combine are under attack, and they must protect Themis.

(Sorry I can't tell the whole story here)
It's an exploding island with two combine elites who look like they have bad knees and a girl who is apperantely stretching.

Back