there is no beta,unless there is sloid proof

||Diablo||

Reaction score
i dont believe it noNOnoNoNoNONO.... unless we get solid information on it i will not beileve hl2 sp game is on warez... ive even looked its not on warez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a ****ing idiot, seriously, every post Ive read of yours is pathetic. Go away.

lmao

Dude TRUST me.....there IS a beta and it IS out right now and people actually DO have it....there's your "solid proof".

Originally posted by azz0r
You are a ****ing idiot, seriously, every post Ive read of yours is pathetic. Go away.

lol. calm down

so when do we expect the hackers to release the full official thing
I expect a Dell XPS system on ebay next - ex valve system, ati hardware, a few good games

I mean i presume Valve have dropped Vivendi and gone with the more reliable option of some geeks in a basement:D

Id calm down if you'd stop being a 12 year old bitch.

right now i am looking at 10 screenshots of the beta. it is real dumbass.

Originally posted by ||Diablo||
i dont believe it noNOnoNoNoNONO.... unless we get solid information on it i will not beileve hl2 sp game is on warez... ive even looked its not on warez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to sloid my foot up your ass!!!

there is a torrent out there......look on irc also and on usenet you stupid ****s....its there.

lol screenshots can be faked. for those ppl who have played it, tell me what happens at the start of the game

I registered just to tell you to shut the fuck up, now doesn't that make you feel special? If you had one ****in brain cell, you'd start up IRC/Kazaa/etc and see for yourself it IS out. Now go back to that cave you came from, dipshit.

Too bad we can't prove it to him without being banned...

lol.. look in the other thread about the beta (if its still open).. theres about 6 xvid clips, its real.

There is a "Beta" as they call it. I dont know how much is on the web. BUT THERE IS SOMETHING. I havent got it myself by principle. But just look at the videos etc. Its obvious.

There is definitely a beta or some sort of version of HL2 out there. On the official HL2 fourms, someone posted a link to a very large number of screenshots. Some were from the movies, and some were completely new. I had never seen them before. I have seen many HL2 pictures before and would have seen these. And there are a lot of them. It isn't like a few fakes. I would post the link, but I dont think I should...

it's leaked... it's actually leaked... i'm looking at a link to the 1.3 GB file..... and, according to fragmaster, supposedly there is even MORE HL2 stuff supposed to be leaked later this week.... clever bastards...

Isn't the beta just you walking around in a map doing nothing?

Originally posted by alco
Isn't the beta just you walking around in a map doing nothing?

No, e3 demos and such have been leaked.

found a website with over 50 screenies.

Originally posted by nw909
No, e3 demos and such have been leaked.

found a website with over 50 screenies.

lets see...give us url t this 50 screenies

/me in feeble position
not gonna download the beta, not gonna download the beta
/me starts crying
I'M SERIOUSLY NOT GONNA DOWNLOAD IT!!!!

It out, quite fun to, i hope they have all the bugs with the physics fixed...

People are going to be asking for a patch for this "beta" before we know it. You're all morons.

I already want a patch, for all the maps n stuff, lol, and i dont even have the game.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna leave this forums in view of all the spoilers...

No, I ain't downloading a damn teaser to the game...

ha ha ha.

seriosuly jesus loves you, but your still a ****.

Re: Re: there is no beta,unless there is sloid proof

Originally posted by Dougy
ha ha ha.

seriosuly jesus loves you, but your still a ****.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. *ahem*

Hahahahahahahaahhahah!

Back