They should have added more weapons...

They're hidden in the land of magic fairys. Make a right when you get off the train and you'll see a hole in the ground that'll take you there.

they should have. flash bangs, incindiaries, molotove cocktails, a machine pistol or a mid-caliber (a forty-five would have been sufficient), a real sniper rifle, and i would personally have loved to see a new barnacle gun (last seen in opposing force). that thing could have been SOOOOOO COOL with the new physics engine

where are the ak47s, 5 types of mp5 and nightvision?

Don't worry, probably won't be long before you see a Counter-Life 2 . For those who don't know, it was a mod to let you play through half-life using the weapons from Counter Strike.

SirOsisOfLiver said:
Don't worry, probably won't be long before you see a Counter-Life 2 . For those who don't know, it was a mod to let you play through half-life using the weapons from Counter Strike.

Screw that! I am waiting for the PokeLife where you run around and use pokemons to destroy the combine.

Hoppers and the crossbow serves those purposes.

Pffft. I mean land mines that you don't need the gravgun to pick up and a PROPER sniper rifle. What were Valve thinking?

They're hidden in the land of magic fairys. Make a right when you get off the train and you'll see a hole in the ground that'll take you there.

Seriously!!?!?!11 What mission is that?!?"?!211

Idiot.

Back