Things people have offered me in exchange for Half Life 2 info

so Icarus know something.....

go for it! lets torture hin until he tell us something!!!11

I have to say though, you could of written a book involving all the stuff I offered.

Dunno why anyone wants to know more now anyway. We have already been told far too much about this game.

I didn't even know Icarus knew more about this than us. If it was Chris_D on the other hand...(php)

I will give you my dog if you give me a nibblet of scrumptous information. He is a good dog with a nice complexion.

Icarus said:
And the most offered thing has been "sex" and it's all been from male forum members.

i can pretend i'm female if you want :naughty:

That would be awesome. But I am going to use my time machine now, INTO THE FUTURE. So for 9 days you not see anything from me, that is a promise. Keep tabs on me ok?

Icarus said:
Pygmy slaves
That might actually be the best thing ever... Why didn't you just make sure you had the pygmies, then give them false info - everyone's a winner. Except the pygmies.
And how is it you know so much about HL2?

Icarus if you give me HL2 info I wont bombard your mail box with pictures of naked fat guys, wont have osama try to crash a plane into you, will give you a nuclear missle, will give you some pie, will give you a super computer, will give you a Mansion, a few billion dollors, microsoft, USA, Russia, all of europe, all of the midwest, Pluto. I will also pitch in Gabe or all of valve. What you say!

el Chi said:
That might actually be the best thing ever... Why didn't you just make sure you had the pygmies, then give them false info - everyone's a winner. Except the pygmies.
And how is it you know so much about HL2?

He Can't Say™, I guess..

Perhaps he should try selling the info on eBay, haha..

Bad^Hat said:
Too bad you can't bid in rape dollars.
JNot entirely sure what the means/entails but oooh it made me laugh.

Spiderman, Spiderman, I am, Spiderman, because I am, Spiderman, I am, Spiderman.

Damnit, time machine didn't work only made me go one day in the future and makes me feel real tired. Time for a nap

:dozey: Does, Icarus and them have like different work shifts? I haven't seen Chris_D post in forever but i've seen Icarus posting lately.

The_Monkey said:
I didn't even know Icarus knew more about this than us. If it was Chris_D on the other hand...(php)

and u know what? Chris_D probably does know more than Icarus :p
i say we tie both of them up and torture til they speak :devil:

I'll offer Icarus a harem of the finest young men from the hl2.net forums, i don't want anything in return, it would just be a nice gesture for all the hardwork he has put in.

My offer:

- Tell me something and I promise I won't let that nuclear bomb in a major American city detonate.

Thank you dick cheney. Attention everybody, our government wants to kill us :~(

Icarus you have to tell us the "secret".

I'll give you a cd-r that failed to burn properly...you could throw it at someone.

I'll give you a award winning recipe to some pygmy slaves....

mmmm pygmy slaves

Anyway. If Icarus knew infomation he would not give it out... He is loyal and trusting if VAVLe did actaully give him infomation it would be for a good reason.

Icarus said:
This is a list of things people have offered in exchange for info about HL2. Keep in mind it will be released in 9 days.

A Ferarri
A Dodge Viper
A Kangaroo
A Bunny
Someone offered their mother as a slave
A Koala Bear
A cookie
Persia
The location of Elvis and Tupac
Sex with a doll of anglina jolie
A Golden Toilet
Pygmy slaves
A futon
More then one person has offered naked pictures of themselves(Guys mind you)
1.5 million dollars
A cookie
A secret family recipe of a award winning rasin cake
A group of people said they would all fight in a cage

And the most offered thing has been "sex" and it's all been from male forum members.

This is just so you know how much some people want HL2 info. And it's quite hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
what a stupid goons LOL

AmishSlayer said:
I'll give you a cd-r that failed to burn properly...you could throw it at someone.

Haha, I give all my failed cd-r's to my little brother and he goes out back and smashes em. I'm hoping one day he'll get a fragment in his eye or something.

Icarus said:
it's only NINE days...

Hell???! Is the number of days going UP!!! arrrrgh!

Or am I suffering that awful time dilation effect of wanting something badly!

haha, i hope he's jokeing because i don't think anyone could refuse 1.5 million dollars, a ferrari and a dodge viper.... or he must have a very high paying job...

BWMASTER said:
haha, i hope he's jokeing because i don't think anyone could refuse 1.5 million dollars, a ferrari and a dodge viper.... or he must have a very high paying job...
I'm truly not joking. Someone even asked if they could take up donations on the forums(the ferrari guy)(I said no).

Why would you know more than us Icarus? Im confused... do you work for Valve?

Back