Things you did as a child

-Psy-

Walking round in women's underwear
Reaction score
Got stuck on a rope swing over a canal.
Put my hand in dog shit.

Other stuff which I can't remember. Probably for a good reason. :|

I put my hand in dog shit and spread it all over my face when I was 4. I can't remember anything else off the top of my head.

Drew.

And drew.

And drew...

I used to hide from my parents a lot. Make them think I wandered off or ran away. I would hear them call for me and get frantic. Of course the old man would beat my butt once they came back but, I still thought it was funny. Yeah...fun times.:LOL:

Break in to derelict properties, throw boulders off cliffs and laugh as they roll into peoples gardens below, set fire to the insides of my toy cars and watch and laugh at flames pour out the windows in a semi-realistic fashion, etc.

Dismantle EVERYTHING and build forts (more like igloos) out of clothes and pillows :p.

my friend gathered up all his dogs shit in his backyard, put it in a wheel barrow, poured a whole bunch of water in it till it was a giant watery shitty liquid, put it into a super soaker and squirted all the kids in the neighbourhood with it.

no lie, true story

my friend gathered up all his dogs shit in his backyard, put it in a wheel barrow, poured a whole bunch of water in it till it was a giant watery shitty liquid, put it into a super soaker and squirted all the kids in the neighbourhood with it.

O.M.F.G
Thats sick *notes down idea* TeeHee

I was afraid I'd grow a vagina. Apparently that's pretty normal in kids? :\

Get my hand stuck in handles on drawers.

run around naked with a towel tied around my neck, proclaiming i'm superman!

Lick icy lamp posts and watch as my tounge because 20 cm long as I pulled away my head.

My sister shot me in the eye point blank with a NERF gun...on my birthday...sucked.

I was afraid I'd grow a vagina. Apparently that's pretty normal in kids? :\

That's what shrinks are paid to say. It's more comforting than the truth!

I was very naughty as a kid and got into trouble in nearly every possible way. Now i'm a boring old fart!

My sister shot me in the eye point blank with a NERF gun...on my birthday...sucked.

My brother sprayed me in the eyes with windex.

Amazingly my instincts kicked in instantly. I ran to the sink and started flushing my eyes out with water for a good 10 minutes.

You know these toy cars that you press against the floor, pull back and when you release them they go forward? Well, instead of letting one drive on the floor, I pressed it against my head and let go of the wheels.

My dad had to dismantle the car on my head, to get my hair disentangled... :D

I'd always have sword-fights with people (even if they weren't playing) with those cardboard paper towel rolls. Good times.

I would put my Armymen in a formation on the sidewalk and then hide and watch people's reactions as they walked by.

I once put toy cars at the top of my stairs. My dad slipped on them and fell down them.

Falling off my bike pretty badly in the midst of riding it and breaking some of mah baby teeth. D:

I put a tack on a teacher's chair because I'd seen it in a movie. Boy did he get pissed even though he saw it. I don't know how he knew it was me, though. Maybe my poker-face wasn't that good back then.

Built shit with legos built shit with knex built shit with wooden blocks built shit with right about anything I could get my hands on. :p

Some awesome highlights:
*Styrofoam forms from televisions and computers + lots of very tiny nails = AWESOME FORTRESSES
*Cardboard boxes + strong tape and lots of supplies (=food, comics and stuff that explodes) = SUPAR ROBOT (Included launching tube mechanism!)

I ran into a parked car on my bike, and I don't mean slowly. I was going FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!

I locked my mom out of the house one time because I thought it'd be funny. She spent 2 minutes banging on the door, got back into her car, and left.

I'd climb up anything I could find. The worst was a huge Evergreen we had growing in the back yard- I'd get a good 40 or 50 feet up the damn thing, and I was 7 or 8. Also, I was obsessed with industrial rock from 5 on. Thus, I can honestly claim to have liked NIN for 13 years.

Made forts, shacks and huts (and nests!) out of pillows and mattresses. It had to be covered with a blanket until it was dark inside, then a flashlight was produced.

Stuffed a pair of long pants and a long-sleeved shirt with my teensy plush toys until it resembled a full-sized child: with a head of a teddy bear. I have pics of this somewhere...

Climbed the doorframe - you'd put your legs apart and climb up.

Oh yea, the door frame. Me and my bro would always have contests about who can climb it the fastest, except we didn't do that splits kind of climbing, we'd climb just one side. Hard part was that there were no groves or grips, it was flat, so you'd slide down unless your hands were a little bit sweaty (for grip) or something.

I'd always have sword-fights with people (even if they weren't playing) with those cardboard paper towel rolls. Good times.

I would have sword fights wth real swords, boy that was fun, too bad they were dull...
I ran into a parked car on my bike, and I don't mean slowly. I was going FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!

Heh, did the same thing, I turned around when i was going down a steep hill, then i look in front of me then, BAM, peaople laughed at me.;( I then got a bloody nose, On THe Outside!!:O

Heh, did the same thing, I turned around when i was going down a steep hill, then i look in front of me then, BAM, peaople laughed at me.;( I then got a bloody nose, On THe Outside!!:O

Lol, I just cried my guts out and begged the owner, who was actually watching, for forgiveness.

When I got very angry, I would slam my head into the concrete. One day, my mom decided that I did it too much, and took my head while I was slamming, and hit it into the cement harder. I never did it again.

Honestly, that entire thing is what explains how I am today. I swear, I could have downs.

Hehe, I remember when I was in the first and second grade, i'd run up to these sixth grade girls, and um...

Well, it's really easy to grab a handful of ass, hooch, and tits, while they're busy gushing about how adorable you are.

I ran into the girls bathroom once, when i was i fist grade, and taunted the girls inside. didn't get any ass, hooch, or tits, unfortunately..

Back