Things you wished will happen, but never will.

Raziel-Jcd said:
I remember reading how they decided to take away all the confusing dialogue, because people couldnt understand what was going on in the 1st Deus Ex.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/deusexinvisiblewar/screens.html?page=76

So many things were scraped its unbelievable.

Deus Ex 2 was great but think of how much better it could have been.

Some people get confused tying their shoes. It is still a shame to dumb down games, and films for these people.

Pi Mu Rho said:
The "looking over my shoulder" comment came from another game design I've been working on in my (very little) spare time. It involves space flight, fighters, capital ships etc. Oh yeah, and atmospheric flight. And ground vehicles.

No idea if it'll ever make it into production, though.

rgr. I knew that i was going to make a thread on all the clues we have got from you on your games. Was going to split that comment from the others. :) Pointless to make a thread now tho.

Calanen said:
Some people get confused tying their shoes. It is still a shame to dumb down games, and films for these people.

Agreed.

DE3, Thief 4; both made by a government funded Ion Storm, with limitless cash supply.

Unreal 3 made by the team who did Unreal 2, and got shut down by atari :angry:.

A true HL remake with some more time invested. Maybe actually remake the textures rather than running noise through each one to hide poor interpolation?

Tabloids to stop attacking games!

oh, and to keep the minimum specs of games as low as possible. IE, playable on a geforce 3, whilst keeping the top specs modern.

Fair enough requests, but they're not going to happen.

Pi Mu Rho said:
You know, sometimes I wonder if you're looking over my shoulder...

Great minds think a like :afro:

KingPin 2 last year,

finaly UBI-SOFT decided to do it, and produce it by the end of this year maybe.

A game based on the new GODZILLA:FINAL WARS movie.Rock on,mighty King of the Monsters,rock on.

ray_MAN said:
Diablo III
A massive RPG that takes place in the modern world that has beautiful graphics and the entire world of Earth modelled seamlessly.
Stole my idea =(.

fatdave said:
Tabloids to stop attacking games!

Why did I miss such an obvious one, I mean Hannibal was worst than Doom when it first came out ;)

Monkey Island 5..god i loved all of the previous ones.
Anybody got a banana?

I wish Duke Nukem Forever would've been released in 2001, or some where around that time...when it was shown in this
kick ass trailer.
You cannot with a straight face, tell me that that didn't look like it'd be wickedly fun.

DEATH eVADER said:
Why did I miss such an obvious one, I mean Hannibal was worst than Doom when it first came out ;)
Hannibal the book was really gory, but no-one ever attacks BOOKS. Oooh the hypocrisy.

ivisak said:
Monkey Island 5..god i loved all of the previous ones.
Anybody got a banana?

Look behind you! A three-headed monkey!

put worms back into the good old 2D days with updated graphics...

Why have "updated" 2D graphics? This new-fangled third dimension I keep hearing of seems to have its benefits. Besides, Worms 4 looks like it could be good.

Clive Barkers Undying remake on The Unreal Engine 3.0
Wheel Of Time Remake on The Unreal Engine 3.0
Unreal 3 (Actual Really Good Game)
Diablo 3
Halo 2 PC

Well iv been looking to buy Deus Ex Game of the Year again. (Just so i have an unopened box) I cant find a new copy with box and everything ANYWHERE! Does anyone know where i can get it? Same with All Metal Gear Solids and Resident Evils for pc. :/

Back