Third and Final Novint Falcon Giveaway!

924 seconds

# Only members who joined prior to Thursday, August 20th may enter.
Oops, didn't see that. I'm probably way off anyways. I've followed posts from this site longer than this though....

We're closing the thread in a little over 3 hours, then it'll take a short while to sort out the winner, finish the video(s) off etc. Shouldn't take too long.

Based on my playing last night when I got zonked after ~12 mins I'll go for 785 seconds (Now that I've changed my mind a couple of times) although my gut instinct was to go last, around 47 mins, as he'll be looking to show off after his tk amount the previous competition! ! :)

Temporarily closed while we sort out the winner!

Thanks for entering, everyone! This giveaway was a lot closer than the last, and it's been interesting to see your guesses!

Ok, so onto the results. Here are the relevant bits from my console dump of the play session, listing the times:

Completed demo, recording time 516.7, game frames 14567.

Completed demo, recording time 527.5, game frames 14441.

Add those together, and you get 1044.2 seconds.

So the closest answer without going over was Murray with 945 seconds!
So congratulations, Murray. You'll be receiving a Falcon soon.

Here's the videos of the session:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIXwc4yvESI&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Uam-NpsHw&feature=channel_page

and remember, you can still buy your own heavily discounted Falcon from Novint's site, using the halflife2.net referral code (HL2NET).

Thanks for participating!

DJ_Casper might have a say in that Pi........

EDIT:Ooops. just saw the join date

Congrats Murray, but you've got to feel sorry for UrbanX with 1046 seconds!!!!

Wow, this is totally unexpected on my part. :D I would like to thank everyone that helped to make this possible. Thanks to Novint for making a last giveaway. Thanks bunch to Pi|Mu|Rho for playing without dying for 1044.2 seconds. And thanks to God/Jehova/Allah/Nobody for letting me win. (inaudible due to orchestra overvoicing me)

Wow, this is totally unexpected on my part. :D I would like to thank everyone that helped to make this possible. Thanks to Novint for making a last giveaway. Thanks bunch to Pi|Mu|Rho for playing without dying for 1044.2 seconds. And thanks to God/Jehova/Allah/Nobody for letting me win. (inaudible due to orchestra overvoicing me)

jokerclap.gif

Awsome

wow...couldnt believe i was actually that close :LOL:
well anyways grats to you, Murray

You really, really are man, how can you suck so much?

Congrats Murray, **** joule, and high five Brick.

I like this contest, and the video. cool stuff. Glad the Falcons went to good use. Congrats to all 3 winners. Pi Mu Rho, you should join our Falcon contest on the L4D side - we need more players and you look pretty good ;) thx, tomnovint

Back