THis is TOTALY Irresponsible.

Originally posted by Urbanleg
the point is valve gave an estimated time to realease the friggin thing and couldnt shoot thier own target!
and actually shot thier own leg by the procdure...
Ill say it again i know its a only 1 day but valve is not the type of company that should make those kind of mistakes.

Isnt the type of company that should make those kind of mistakes................? Thousands of people died today because Steam wasn't released on time. Half of the world is flooded because of a bad estimate.

If your anticipation level was a 2 THEN WHY THE HELL IS THIS THE LAST STRAW AND WHY DO YOU CARE IN THE LEAST ABOUT THIS???????

zues who the hell said anyone was french, i am canadian and the thread starter is israeli.

Im not going to start an argument with a kid.

DIE THREAD DIE!:x

Damn, thousands of people died?

Didn't see that in the headlines.

Im sorry i posted......I'll let it die.

Actually....if you think about it thousands of "people" didnt die because Steam got held back a day.

If it had been released today then we'd be killn' the crap out of eachother right now! (in a game though)

Quit whining about release dates you stupid nerds you guys are so uptight... Seriously, you guys are acting like the biggest geeks worrying about this stuff...

-merc

There is a huge difference in something that is available to download by EVERYBODY for FREE, and a product that is put in stores, and downloadble for a price. I wish some of you would STFU, good grief, what a bunch of freaking immature, clueless morons

Back