Time for Fy_iceworld in CS:S beta...

A valve employee made a remake of this I read. Called something like rockworld. Maybe they'll release it with hl2.

for christ's sake, it's a beta. Isn't it a bit early to be asking for new maps? They are not actually betatesting the maps, but if the engine runs correctly, display problems, etc. etc... soon you will get a greater package :)

Well werent they pretty much testing Dust as well? Without the testing, people could of kept jumping out of the map, not a good thing ;)

iceworld is crap. Pointless DM match that requires little to no skill, and is well, pointless.
I say no!

I would rather continue to play dust than play any fy map.

I really wouldn't mind them, but I would probably still do more dust than iceworld.

yay for fy maps!

its a refreshing break to play a bit of pure blasting action

pool day for ever!!!!!!

Poolday is at least better than iceworld. But yeah like Neutrino said, there's going to be an official version called rockworld. :)

If they're going to add a new map to the beta, let's hope it's something worthwhile...like BACKALLEY!

Mikademius said:
for christ's sake, it's a beta. Isn't it a bit early to be asking for new maps? They are not actually betatesting the maps, but if the engine runs correctly, display problems, etc. etc... soon you will get a greater package :)

I would pritty much say they are doing it to make sure people buy hl2. Also to gain more sales on CS:CZ, the fact that they want to get rid of bugs comes last.

I would love an fy map. iceworld or poolday.

and to who ever was knocking iceworld. It takes skill if you want to be the best on the scoreboard. trying going 90-35 on a 20 man server. It's definitely something no n00b could do

Ummm sorry, but what does fy stand for? I've played those maps before love poolday.

RainMaker66 said:
Ummm sorry, but what does fy stand for? I've played those maps before love poolday.
I've asked this before...

"F*** You." is what it stands for, I guess.

By the way, welcome to the forums! :)

Soundwave said:
If they're going to add a new map to the beta, let's hope it's something worthwhile...like BACKALLEY!

Hope that wasn't a joke, because I personally loved backalley.

Erestheux said:
I've asked this before...

"F*** You." is what it stands for, I guess.

By the way, welcome to the forums! :)

Thanks I'm glad to be apart of the HL comunity!

dalamari add me to your friends list, we should see if we can play CS:S again :)

Back