Tony Hawk or Bam Margera?

Who is the coolest: Tony Hawk or Bam Margera?

• Total voters
S

Superbuc

You know, Tony Hawk and Bam Margera are well-known skaters. But who do you prefer? Who is the coolest? And why? This poll is about that.

Arr, me nay recognize them tharr skaters, ye be landlubbers?

Bam Margera.
Because I love his show.
His show kicks major ass.

Bam coz he does alot of crazy shit when he skates and when he falls his like omg that was fun :p a big + is that Bam rides in street and ramp while Tony rides only in ramp

ShadowFox said:
Skaters aren't cool.

What do you guys have against skaters? How can you make a generalization like that? For most skaters, skating isn't their entire personality. I skate on my longboard around campus and to work, but I'm definitely not your stereotypical "skater." I'd say if you're really nasty at skating that's pretty damn cool.

As to who's cooler.....its hard to compare the two. They're both cool for different reasons. Hawk is cool because he's the greatest skater ever and Bam (although not that great a skater) is cool because he's got a funny TV show.

DarkStar said:
...I'm definitely not your stereotypical "skater."
DarkStar said:
...if you're really nasty at skating...
:D! Oh man, that made me laugh.

(Please don't take offense, it was a light hearted joke. I really do beleive you.)

Bam Margera's got his own TV show and he is part of Jackass, but Tony Hawk has his own video game franchise and he is considered like a legend. That's what I'm thinking of them.

:| First of all Bam isn't even THAT good of a street skater, he just does stupid/ crazy shit. Tony Hawk is basically a vert skater- I hate vert. Rodney Mullen is the shit.

ailevation said:
:| First of all Bam isn't even THAT good of a street skater, he just does stupid/ crazy shit. Tony Hawk is basically a vert skater- I hate vert. Rodney Mullen is the shit.
That's what's cool with Bam, his crazy shit! And Tony Hawk is a legend in skating! You're right with Rodney Mullen tho, I should have added him to the poll answers.

Neither. Skaters suck. It's all about the pogo stick.

I always liked Jamie Thomas and Andy M.

I like BAM because he reminds me of that one chef... Emeril Lagasitiniemeeniemyniemo...

DarkStar said:
What do you guys have against skaters?
Well, first off, skaters are very defensive and take things way too seriously. Second, as point out above, skaters use the word "nasty" as a positive adjective.

ShadowFox said:
Well, first off, skaters are very defensive and take things way too seriously. Second, as point out above, skaters use the word "nasty" as a positive adjective.

Actually I first heard the word "nasty" used in that context not from skaters, but from a group of freestyle skiers I met in a terrain park in Vail. How can you judege someone based on some word they use? Jeez.....lighten up. Doesn't seem like I'm the one who's taking things "way too seriously."

i saw tony hawk at the gas station the other day in san diego

he was filling up his bmw mini van

ya hes cool

tony hawk is the best skater right?
so he should win?

but you say the "coolest" so the winner maybe is bam

Superbuc said:
You know, Tony Hawk and Bam Margera are well-known skaters. But who do you prefer? Who is the coolest? And why? This poll is about that.

and the Award for Gheyest, Stupidest, Most Moronic Topic AND Poll goes to...

...SUPERBUC...come on up to the stage so everybody can point and laugh at you while old people hit you over the head with there colastamy bags.

OmegaBlue said:

...SUPERBUC...come on up to the stage so everybody can point and laugh at you while old people hit you over the head with there colastamy bags.
And award for the dumbest troll goes too.......OmegaBlue
Give him a freaking brake. He's not posting spam or anything. He can make a topic like this if he wants.
Oh and I don't really care about skateboarding so I didn't vote.

OmegaBlue said:

I actually think it's an interesting topic. If you think this is the stupidest topic ever you obviously haven't been around long. Go away now.

DarkStar said:
Actually I first heard the word "nasty" used in that context not from skaters, but from a group of freestyle skiers I met in a terrain park in Vail. How can you judege someone based on some word they use? Jeez.....lighten up. Doesn't seem like I'm the one who's taking things "way too seriously."
LMAO.. thanks for proving my first point.

In case you still don't get it, all of my posts have been in jest, but obviously they are going right over your head, since you take things too seriously. :p

ShadowFox said:
LMAO.. thanks for proving my first point.

In case you still don't get it, all of my posts have been in jest, but obviously they are going right over your head, since you take things too seriously. :p

Alright. I really like you ShadowFox so I don't want to alienate you in any way. Sorry. Let's just hug and go root for the Flyers. Hopefully we'll get to watch some hockey this year! What's the latest with the lockout anyway?

Back