Too Fast

Privateer

Reaction score
Hi me again.

This time he runs everywhere, I miss boxes and ladders because of this, there's no way I'll be able to walk on walls, why it doing that?

Whow... Firstly calm down and tell us "who" exactly is that fast to you?

Whow... Firstly calm down and tell us "who" exactly is that fast to you?

Sorry, I just reinstalled HL2, remapped the keys as I normally do, but this time when I press the movement keys, Gordon runs.

Ehm, just disable 'always run', or hold the 'walk' button.

Well you gotta explain to us what your problem is in more detail.

You don't like the running speed?

Hey it is Privateer! :D

Have you gotten the HEV suit yet or is this at the very beginning?

Well you gotta explain to us what your problem is in more detail.

You don't like the running speed?

No, I move forward, backward, sideways left and sideways right, seems to run everywhere, any other game and this one on my previous installation were/are much slower,

Hey it is Privateer! :D

Have you gotten the HEV suit yet or is this at the very beginning?
literally at the beginning, outside on the bins by the ladder, I'm on the bin looking at the ladder, slightly out of position, but pressing left or right makes me run past the ladder.

Tap it shortly?

And why can't you hold the walk key? If it's out of position you should remap it to another key.

Is the problem that you're constantly sprinting (ie the sprint meter's running down) or is it that your game is running really fast (and other characters are like moving/talking fast too)?

Is the problem that you're constantly sprinting (ie the sprint meter's running down) or is it that your game is running really fast (and other characters are like moving/talking fast too)?

I'm always running, others speak ok , I've just done a video, I'll sort it and put it on you tube.

Dude, thats normal speed...lay off the caffeine...

Is that not faster than other games, I can't play it like that, I dont remember it being so fast.

Are you even using a mouse to look around? 'Cause watching that video is like watching five-year-old trying to play for the first time ever.

splinter cell is a stealth game and requires walking slowly to be quiet ... seeing as freeman has a bright orange hev suit i doubt hes going the stealth route ... and how can u not play at that speed ... just wow

letters said:
Are you even using a mouse to look around? 'Cause watching that video is like watching five-year-old trying to play for the first time ever.

^agreed

splinter cell is a stealth game and requires walking slowly to be quiet ... seeing as freeman has a bright orange hev suit i doubt hes going the stealth route ... and how can u not play at that speed ... just wow

^agreed

I have Ataxia, controlling thing is nearly impossible, the mouse is alive, it never stays still.

Nevermind.

Stealthy games are easier, I'm crap at shooting now, sneaking past is easir.

But HL2 is to fast for me now, but thanks anyway.

Back