Too Human Unveiled -Xbox 360-

Kschreck

Reaction score
I got these pics from GameSpot in the Xbox 360 forums. Though they are probably artwork they still make the game look awesome. I like the artistic style of the game.

827_0001.jpg

827_0002.jpg

827_0003.jpg

827_0004.jpg

827_0005.jpg

827_0006.jpg

827_0007.jpg

Heres a complete list of all games announced for the Xbox 360 that are either confirmed or highly rumored:

RPGs:
Blue Dragon
DOAX 2
Fable 2
Final Fantasy XI (11)
Jade Empire 2
Lost Odyssey
Marvel Massively Multi Player Online Role Playing Game (Name Unknown)
Shenmue 3
Spore
True Fantasy Live -Rumored-
Oblivian
URBZ 2
World Of WarCraft

FPS:
Avalon
Battlefield 2
Black
COD 2
Condemned
Dark Sector
Dog Tag
Gun
Halo 3
House Of The Dead 4
Huxley
Killing Day
King Kong
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Delta
Prey
Psychopath
Quake 4
Turok -Highly Rumored-
Unreal Tournament 2007
War Devil

Sports/Extreme:
Amped 3
College Hoops
Dead Or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball 2
Fifa
Fifa Street
Madden
NBA Live
NBA2K6
NHL
SSX 4
Tiger Woods
THAW
Top Spin 2

Fighting:
Dead Or Alive 4
Dead Or Alive: Code Cronus
Killer Insticts 3 -Rumored-
MKVII
Virtua Fighter

Racing:
Burnout Revenge
Full Auto
Crazy Taxi
MotoGP
NFS MW
TGU
PGR
Sega Rally
Forza 2

Action:
2 Days to Vegas
6Gun II
Afterburner
Alan Wake
APB
Banjo 3 -Most Likely Going To Happend- -Rumored-
Battle Angel
Chrome Hounds
DOA CC
Dead Rising
Demonik
Dirty Harry
Fame City Killer
Gears of War
Harry Potter
Indiana Jones
James Bond
Kameo: Elements Of Power (Rareware)
Marvel vs EA
Metronome
99 Nights
NG2
Possession
Project Nightmare
Resident Evil 5
Saint's Row
Scarface
Secret Service
Shadowclan
Shadowrun
Silent Hill 5
Sonic
Splinter Cell 4
Stanglehold
The Darkness
The Godfather
The Outfit
Ghost Recon 3
Tomb Raiden Legend
Too Human 1-3
True Crime Hong Kong
Ultimate Spiderman
Untitled John McTiernan Game

sounds great i cant wait...does the console come out for thanksgiving or christmas?

The Xbox 360 launches in Novemember before Thanksgiving. Rumor suggests the 4th.

827_0006.jpg

That ship looks like something from EVE: Online.

ray_MAN said:
WoW on the X-Box 360?

I read that. It will never work. EVER. I mean... how can you make an MMO work with microphones? You know those bitchy little kids you meet on halo2... it would just be FULL of that. You wouldn't be able to stand it.

Games that I am looking forward to:
Fable 2
Spore (looks pretty interesting)
Jade Empire 2
Halo 3
Quake 4
Unreal Tournament 2007
Fifa
Fifa Street
Madden
Top Spin 2
Burnout Revenge
Full Auto
Forza 2
Alan Wake
Gears of War
Resident Evil 5
Scarface
Silent Hill 5
Sonic
Splinter Cell 4
The Godfather
Ghost Recon 3
Ultimate Spiderman

Games in Question
World Of WarCraft
Battlefield 2

i dont think that i am going to like bf2 on the console because it takes both of the analog to move and look around, when you get shot you have to move, look, and shoot at the same time, i just think that its not going to work

Too Human! Finally! This game was originally planned for the N64. Then the Gamecube. And now the 360. Let's hope it's third time's a charm.

Also begs the question: Where is Thurrcian?

Suicide42 said:
I read that. It will never work. EVER. I mean... how can you make an MMO work with microphones? You know those bitchy little kids you meet on halo2... it would just be FULL of that. You wouldn't be able to stand it.

WoW on the x360 could very well be possible. FFXI on ps2 wasn't too bad. Also, if you wanted to ignore bitchy little kids... i'm sure there will be a /ignore or /mute.

Also with BF2 not working well with the x360... i don't see how it would be any different than any other shooter on a console. Halo/Halo 2, Unreal Championship.... both shooters that are quite fun.

am I the only one who doesn't get excited everytime screenshots of a generic sci-fi game are released?

SidewinderX said:
am I the only one who doesn't get excited everytime screenshots of a generic sci-fi game are released?
I can personally assure you that you are not alone in that...

SidewinderX said:

Yes.

Hehe I think they looks really neat. I want gameplay details though! Rawr.

I hate the radial zoom or w/e that thing is always kills my eyes.

Shenmue 3!!

:) pls, pls be true. Just imagine Shenmue on next gen hardware - just imagine it! This is almost as exciting as RE5 and PD0. Add Halo 3 and a new Ninja Gaiden and geting the 360 is no pretty much a no brainer.

Also, FFVI - this is suprising. Every incentive I had to get a PS3 is pretty much gone now. Better on the bank balance :cheers:

Great shots. I think Too Human was going to be on the first Playstation, then the N64, and Gamecube.

Kinda looks like the new Unreal Engine. :bounce:

I'm with SidewinderX.

...stupid people that want to make sci-fi games but have no imagination :x

Idonotbelonghere said:
I'm with SidewinderX.

...stupid people that want to make sci-fi games but have no imagination :x
yeah cuz that pics reminds me of halo,unreal championship 2 and a bit of zone of the enders

I think the reason of why are apearing so much games like these is for the sucess of halo,and now everyone is trying o copy them or something like that

the only sci-fi shooter that looks really promising is gears of wars and looks more original that many of the sci-fi games that are coming

This is not a shooter as far as I know, from what I've read people are comaring it to "God of War" more than anything else.

I'm really hoping for a good 3rd person action title for Xbox in the vein of Devil May Cry...

[SARCASM]although nothing will beat the game "Advent Rising"[/SARCASM]

damn could barely type that, is it just me or was that the worst rip off of halo and the matrix?

Suicide42 said:

You coud just have mics only work either in a radius or directed toward a certain group or person.

Rico said:
This is not a shooter as far as I know, from what I've read people are comaring it to "God of War" more than anything else.

I'm really hoping for a good 3rd person action title for Xbox in the vein of Devil May Cry...
is starting to sound interesting

but still the style is not so inovative

and if is compared to god of war them maybe this is another game of microsoft created for deseperation like forza

Warbie said:
Shenmue 3!!

:) pls, pls be true. Just imagine Shenmue on next gen hardware - just imagine it! This is almost as exciting as RE5 and PD0. Add Halo 3 and a new Ninja Gaiden and geting the 360 is no pretty much a no brainer.

Also, FFVI - this is suprising. Every incentive I had to get a PS3 is pretty much gone now. Better on the bank balance :cheers:

QFT

The Xbox 360 is going to have an awesome line up if they all get released within 2006

Back