Translation Of PCF HL2 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
legendary.

looks like it was definitely worth the wait.

that 23 Nov story had better be false...

Think of that again when you slap the headcrab with a closet

So Half-Life 2 score so far: PC Gamer UK 96%, PC Format 96% and PC Gameplay 90%...looks good

thanks for that A.I, problem is, i wonna play it more now and cant :(

What country is that PC Format magazine printed in?

yes its a review (finally), but we all knew all of this last year............just give me the game!

Chris_D said:
What country is that PC Format magazine printed in?

In Slovenia.The is no signature of the reviewer (actually yes - PCF). The local reviewers sign their review, so this must mean it's the review of PCF UK, being licensed to the local PCF.

so now we have seen 3 review scores so far? 2 of the gave it 96%?

The one that gave it 90%, if they didn't care about MP as those other reviewers then it would allso recive around 96%.

HL2 is the game of the year(s)

Once more, A.I., thanks for going to the trouble to write that up. I, too, and dying of excitement here, after reading the review.

One thing's for sure, I'm really gonna be bummed if that late November date comes to pass. At least we know for sure it'll be worth the wait, if worse comes to worst. Thanks!

-UnmarkedOne

Nice review, my friend has the PCG UK mag and says the review is a load of waffle, but it would be considering they cant spoil anything. But stil good reads :)

Yust one word...Epic!

Thank you very much!
I'm going to light a cigarette and smile away for not having wasted my last year waiting rof this game...

OMG HL2 looks incredible

the only thing that hav me in doubt is that they say something like "the mayor tipes of enemies are humanoid" do thats mean the combine? cuz I want to fight against cool aliens

but seriously HL2 looks incredible

Wow. This game is going to outdo the hype. And that is amazing.

dammit
i want it
i want it
i want it
i want it

I really hope they are wrong about the late nov. release :D

chriso20 said:
We finally know that we can
throw dead bodies!

no, i think you're reading the translation wrong. the article is basically just saying that flying debris and bodies being thrown about [probably by explosions and being hit by vehicles] is the result of the physics engine. the gravity gun doesnt throw dead bodies, so dont get your hopes up.

zencat said:
no, i think you're reading the translation wrong. the article is basically just saying that flying debris and bodies being thrown about [probably by explosions and being hit by vehicles] is the result of the physics engine. the gravity gun doesnt throw dead bodies, so dont get your hopes up.

Yah, you can't actually pick up dead bodies with the Manipulator. Valve said along time ago they didnt want to do that.

razorblade kiss said:
Yah, you can't actually pick up dead bodies with the Manipulator. Valve said along time ago they didnt want to do that.

I thought this ^ :p still wanted to spark interest though :)

Can't wait for that first mod that lets you do it :D

Also i'm maxing out the body dissappear limit on all of hl2 games :D long live dead bodies!!:D

after reading this review and another, i just can't wait any longer to play this. we need half life 2 as soon as possible. i too wanted to cry after because just the words of the review describe the game as just too good.

Wow...just wow. Great review. I can't wait for this: all the mods, expanisons, conversions, and especially the actual single player! You can do it VU! RELEASE IT! C'mon Gold!!! :cheese:

words to not describe the greatness that is that review

"Impressive... most impressive."

As for those of you who believe the late November release date,

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

it sounds good indeed..
now.. just lend us the realese date... kthx

i love you!! Nice one mate, not many people would do that ammount of translation for people on the internet!!

I commend your thoughtfullness!!

rock on amigo! :bounce:

Geez this is just fantastic,I need this game! :smoking:

what's the difference between scans and a word for word copy of the text? Not enough to make it alright. Consider yourself duly warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back