187 Ride or Die - PC, Xbox, PS2, GC
Myst V : End of Ages - PC/Mac

Q3 FY05-06:
Alexandra Ledermann 6 - PC
And1 - PS2, Xbox
New chapter of Brothers In Arms - PC, Xbox, PS2
Far Cry add on - PC
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3 - PC, Xbox, PS2, GC, next generation consoles
Peter Jackson's King Kong - PC, Xbox, PS2, GC, PSP, GBA, NDS, next generation consoles
Prince of Persia 3 - PC, XBox, PS2, GC, GBA
Prince of Persia Warrior Within - NDS
The Settlers mission pack - PC

Q4 FY05-06 :
Silent Hunter 4 - PC
Heroes of Might & Magic 5 - PC
Splinter Cell 4 - PC, XBox, PS2, GC, next generation consoles
Splinter Cell - PSP
Killing Day (working title) - next generation consoles
Product with Might & Magic brand - PC
Title to be confirmed - Xbox, PS2

q4 is very interesting ;)

they're gonna be putting Ghost Recon 3 out before PCs ever see Ghost Recon 2.. though that may not be a bad thing, seeing how shitty it looked even for consoles

Next-gen console title?

Interesting :)

god they love to milk their games,sc and pop for ds,psp etc

hey they're making a Far cry add on. Hopefully it'll fix some of the mp problems and kickstart the mod scene

CptStern said:
hey they're making a Far cry add on. Hopefully it'll fix some of the mp problems and kickstart the mod scene
I don't know, I think it might be too late to fix Far Cry.

Kind of a bit late to kickstart a game that's been out for a year already.

I heard that far cry instinct (sp?) is a version to consoles

I really liked Far Cry as well. I liked it infinitely more than I liked HL2. I'm excited for the add on. I'll have to check out that extra level.

Missing from the list:

Puzzle Pirates retail release. Coming April, with client, single player, a special item and a month subscription, although you can already download it from the puzzlepirates.com website for free without the single player, item or month. You get a 10 session trial.

Meh, I'll still buy it, despite having another 9 months on my sub. If any of you do get it, let me know, because I'm an active player in an active crew.

I was prepared to joke about how there wasn't yet another Splinter Cell game but then they came out with another one. Jesus man. I can't keep up with them!

Fishlore said:
I really liked Far Cry as well. I liked it infinitely more than I liked HL2. I'm excited for the add on. I'll have to check out that extra level.
yeah i havent played it yet but it looks good,theres some great sp maps out there like devils island etc

The only thing that interests me is Far Cry add on - PC.

jimbo118 said:
yeah i havent played it yet but it looks good,theres some great sp maps out there like devils island etc

I'll have to check out some of those maps. I haven't been keeping up on Far Cry stuff lately. My hard drive is puny and I had to uninstall it, but I guess I'll have to make some room.

Splinter Cell 4 woot :)

I bet the Shanghai studio is making it since Montreal is making the current one (so maybe each title they will switch off?)

I hope they continue to do stuff with Co-op and update the engine for Versus mode to bring it up to standards with the singleplayer... THEN my life will be complete! :D

Im pretty sure they must be working on splinter cell 5 too.

Raziel-Jcd said:
The only thing that interests me is Far Cry add on - PC.
Maybe that will finely justify my 100 bucks spent on Far Cry. So far i think i've only gotten about....15.

I guess it's time for me to get busy and keep you guys updated on the Prince of Persia game.

Prince of China said:
I guess it's time for me to get busy and keep you guys update on the Prince of Persia game.
why u got some news chief? :hmph:

Gamespot has listed the game for a Q4 2006 release but Ubisoft said it's going for a Q3 2005 release. That's all. Some rumors have said the game is going to be like The Sands of Time with Warrior Within combat. Last time I checked, the rumors about a new Prince of Persia game was correct.

Prince of China said:
Gamespot has listed the game for a Q4 2006 release but Ubisoft said it's going for a Q4 2005 release. That's all. Some rumors have said the game is going to be like The Sands of Time with Warrior Within combat. Last time I checked, the rumors about a new Prince of Persia game was correct.
great i love pop,oh yeah has pc patch for ww been released yet?they said they were workin on 1 over 2 months ago

Never played PoP :\

I'm just anticipating SC4 co-op and maybe any new MP modes they can think of :D

Maybe they'll use an enhanced version of the CryTek engine instead of the Unreal 2.0 engine!

Back