Unreal Tournament 3 PC Demo!

Has there been any word on a damn patch to fix the ****ing server browser yet?! Jesus!

We can't properly beta test without a working server browser!

it functions ok besides the bugs lol

it functions ok besides the bugs lol

???????????????????

Are we using the same browser?

I'm seeing pings ranging from 0 to 700, I can't filter anything properly, I'm seeing DM servers in the VCTF list, I'm seeing un-named servers, I can't join 90% of them.

****ing Gamespy, GET RID OF IT EPIC!

Yeah I have the same dumb server browser, though ive found 2 server I enter all the time (Multiplay.co.uk)..

Can't even revert back to XP, keyboard works for BIOS but not for 'press any key now' to boot from cd, and you can't install an older OS from within windows.. So yeah, i'm fooked :x

Are you using a usb keyboard or the old stylee connectors ? I found that sometimes usb keyboards could do that and reverting to an older keyboard with the old style of connector meant key presses were registered in those circumstances. Just an idea anyways.

Intel Pentium 4 2.53 ghz, 1gb of PC2100 :)P), x850pro 256mb with 16 pipelines.

Runs like shit, looks like someone stepped on a pizza. I'm surprised that it ran though. It's pretty funny. Looks like a gameboy.

This game is shit. Same old mid-90's hyperactive shooter gameplay adding nothing new to the shooter scene aside from a technically impressive engine.

This game is shit. Same old mid-90's hyperactive shooter gameplay adding nothing new to the shooter scene aside from a technically impressive engine.

Your point being? It's the same game, that's a good thing.

My point being, I think UT3 is shit because it's the same game I bought ten years ago. I hold the same opinion of network sports games, Gran Turismo sequels, and so forth.

Same old mid-90's hyperactive shooter gameplay adding nothing new to the shooter scene aside from a technically impressive engine.

And that's exactly why I like it. You don't like it don't play it, end of story.

Why do all games have to "create/add" something new all the time? If a game has a great fun formula why not just stick with it if people enjoy it (UT,BF,CS,Halo,TF,etc.)!? There are plenty of other games out there trying to "change/add" elements to the FPS genre. I for one am definitely getting this game because its UT dam it, its just a lot prettier UT and thats perfectly fine with me!

They don't have to add something new every time. They can stick to the same formula all they want, game after game. But I'm only paying for the same game once.

Back