Usp

operative x

Reaction score
Model by= operativex
texture by=lonewolf

usp.JPG

Could you post some pictures of the model without the skin? Hacking Lonewolf's skin onto your model from another model does not really do it justice.

Nice! I haven't seen the actual gun, but it looks a little thin, other than that great work!

I didn't hack shit. I asked for permission and he agreed to let me use it.
usp2.JPG

I asked if i could use it to practice skinning my usp with it and he said yes. And wow, i went to your homepage ankalar, just wow, amazing work m8. I hope to be as good as you.

operative x said:
I didn't hack shit. I asked for permission and he agreed to let me use it.
Haha, I meant hack as in transfer his skin over to your model. I was not implying that you were stealing. I am just saying that with the transferred skin it looks kind of weird. The model looks really good, but there are some inaccuracies. The most prominent one is on the slide where it indents in the middle and goes to the front. I do not know how to explain it and I am too lazy to make a pic :p

Overall, great job.

!!!! oh ok i thought you meant i like did some crazy hacker stuff and stole it and its a disgrace for me to even put it on my gun and yeah....... nm im glade to hear you say this lol thank you

Edit= do you know of any good tutorials on textureing? do you remember any that you used to get as good as you are now?

There's a tutorial thread :O
(Check the link I'm about to post in it)

Back