VALVe blows

Well I have just setup my cfg/autoexec that I had deleted like a moron in the beta folder and now everything seems up to par. My lagg is gone since for some reason the smooth command makes you lagg to hell. My only problems now are the few bugs that are still alive, which I hope VALVe takes care of soon. qck, your the man! I for one am going to get liquored up and play souce all night long. I hope to see you all online. :cheers:

Oh my god you dumb dumb. CSS WAS RELEASED EARLY. IF YOU PRE-ORDERED HL2 oFF OF STEAM YOU GET CSS EARLY. Between the time that hl2 is released with css retail and over steam, css will be in better shape. The whole point of buying hl2 over steam was to receive css early in its present condition. You way over read into it. If you bought hl2 the day it came out then I am sure css would be in a more of a retail shape. No where does it say that css is done, finished, in retail condition. You can be a person who preordered at a store that gets nothing right now, or you can be a person who preordered from steam and gets to play css EARLY in its present state.

Man it must suck to be you. Walk around all angry most of the day over a video game. Come on forums and debate your angryness to death. OK we know your angry angry guy. Go punch a punching bag angry guy.

VodkA-HLC- said:
Oh my god you dumb dumb. CSS WAS RELEASED EARLY. IF YOU PRE-ORDERED HL2 oFF OF STEAM YOU GET CSS EARLY.

Yep, that's exactly what I thought. Seems it's only an extended beta.

VodkA-HLC- said:
Between the time that hl2 is released with css retail and over steam, css will be in better shape. The whole point of buying hl2 over steam was to receive css early in its present condition. You way over read into it. If you bought hl2 the day it came out then I am sure css would be in a more of a retail shape. No where does it say that css is done, finished, in retail condition. You can be a person who preordered at a store that gets nothing right now, or you can be a person who preordered from steam and gets to play css EARLY in its present state.

So I should assume, unless specifically stated otherwise, that anything from Valve, even something that costs good money, is a beta? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Like I said before. All they said was that purchasing HL2 and CS:S this week would give the ability to play HL2 as soon as it was released, and CS:S immediatly. Once again, if I'm paying for something, I expect it to be of a certain quality. I don't see how you can argue this with me anymore. I paid for something under the more than reasonable assumption that my money would give me a full product RIGHT NOW, not access to an extended beta.

VodkA-HLC- said:
Man it must suck to be you. Walk around all angry most of the day over a video game. Come on forums and debate your angryness to death. OK we know your angry angry guy. Go punch a punching bag angry guy.

Oh I'm not angry at all. I'm enjoying CS:S even in its incomplete state. I haven't said one angry word to you either. You on the other hand....well, I'll just let your words speak for themselves
VodkA-HLC- said:
I would like to pick you up with the manipulator gun and smash your head against the wall over and over again. Little bitcher.....

VodkA-HLC- said:

Man it must suck to be you. Walk around all angry most of the day over someone else's opinion of a video game. Come on forums and debate your angryness to death. OK we know your angry angry guy. Go punch a punching bag angry guy.

Haha, I changed the thread from yelling over css to yelling over me. AWESOME. SUCH POWER>

VodkA-HLC- said:
Haha, I changed the thread from yelling over css to yelling over me. AWESOME. SUCH POWER>

Oh yeah, you're the man Vodka

VodkA-HLC- said:

You were the only one who was ever yelling about anything. :rolleyes:

qckbeam said:
You're an odd kind of guy :)

Thanks, I mostly try to help people on these forums that need help, but I also like the occasional rant now and again on others who rant on and on for no reason.

Hey neutrino

Zacroy svoy peesavati rot, sooka

VodkA-HLC- said:
Thanks, I mostly try to help people on these forums that need help, but I also like the occasional rant now and again on others who rant on and on for no reason.

Christ, it was an attempt to lighten up the situation alright? You're acting like a complete asshole here.

YEARS AND YEARS of claiming... PLEASE VALVe give us something and we will be loyal... 5 minutes after they give you an updated version of the biggest MP game in history you start bitching.

**** you.. go away and spend your money on something else you ungrateful shithead.

VodkA-HLC- said:
Ya well go get it translated.

No thanks. I'll just assume it was a compliment and leave it at that.

Edge, there's really no need for that.

Neutrino said:
Edge, there's really no need for that.

hrm... you're correct. I have come down to their level now. I am posting emotionally and not logically. I am definately out of line. But I can't help it so I will just close my browser :)

Edge said:
hrm... you're correct. I have come down to their level now. I am posting emotionally and not logically. I am definately out of line. But I can't help it so I will just close my browser :)

you sound vulcan lol.

You guys are too serious. :LOL: Maybe you should sleep a bit :p

Edge said:

Hehe, I've done that before: instead of getting pissed off and posting a torrent of abuse and insults I close the browser window :LOL:

Chaops said:
100th post. :dork:
Ah, the perfect way to celebrate your 100th post... spam! And a double post to boot! :p

I really wish the admins would abolish post counts all together, they really don't serve a positive purpose IMO...

In case you didnt notice I made this thread. You should watch that steampowered flash video. :LOL:

Chaops said:
In case you didnt notice I made this thread. You should watch that steampowered flash video. :LOL:
The fact that you made the thread doesn't mean you make the rules. Double posting is discouraged, and post count spamming even more so. You did both at once. I'm not going to get into an argument over something this trivial, just a friendly reminder that posting\double-posting just to get your post count up is generally considered spam, and is frowned upon.

I've seen that flash animation, and I don't remember it saying anything about thread creators overrulling forum guidelines. Don't make little billy cry! :p Anyway, this is all a bit off topic (not that "VALVe blows" is all that nice a topic anyway...) so I'll leave it there.

Well thank you for telling me your personal ethics. Im sure ill take them into account . . . no really. :rolling:

Back