Vampire : The Masquerade on Warez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Clip???

Reaction score
Vampire : The Masquerade has popped up on warez... The source engine is out there... ;(

There is a seperate forum for Vampire,. and warez talk isnt really kosher here,.

I predect a lock/deletion..

but damn. this is news.

Empty_Clip??? said:
Vampire : The Masquerade has popped up on warez... The source engine is out there... ;(

I'm sure you heard this from a disreputable friend and would never have discovered this for yourself.

I dont see it on any release sites. Hopefully its just a renamed game or pr0n video.

uziholda said:
its true :(,man this could mean another delay,GREAT
No :p this isn't source code. Its the actual game. if anything, this is one more reason for them to get HL2 out ASAP. but really they're just gonna pretend like this didn't happen.
switch said:
I dont see it on any release sites.
Ditto. This is, as of yet, unverified.

i lol at that..
hmm.. is it really.. lets have a look..

i thought the game couldnt be released till HL2 came out? i missed some integral news methinks?

Empty_Clip??? said:

no it hasn't. (unless you're talking about the previous vampire the masquerade game, in which case, yes it has been out for Years!, but bloodlines, no, it's not.

"on warez" bahahaha....

Is it Bloodlines or the the first vampire:masquerade game?

Warez is pathetic.

f|uke said:
I predect a lock/deletion..

I know you are new here, but you can get banned if you keep saying that (not implying you have done it in the past).

Volcane said:
Is it Bloodlines or the the first vampire:masquerade game?

he's probably mistaken and talking about vampire the masquerade redemption which is years old and sucks.

blahblahblah said:
I know you are new here, but you can get banned if you keep saying that (not implying you have done it in the past).
Even if its appropraite? Hm,. ok,.. noted.

f|uke said:
Ditto. This is, as of yet, unverified.
Actually, just found it. EDIT, no i didnt, it was from 4 years ago?

Wow, it seems alot of people here are surprised.

Don't be.

Heck, don't be surprised if some people manage to crack HL2s security. With all the hype around HL2, lots of attention will be put forward to making this game available on the net. What we can hope for is that somehow Steam manages to catch these people, but I'm fairly certain someone will eventually manage to bypass that too.

It's a sad reality, but we have to live with it. But I don't think Valve has to worry too much. HL2 will still sell like hot cakes with a little cocaine on top.

Empty_Clip??? said:
you just wait a few hours..

bahahaha trust me, i don't need to "wait a few hours" to verify if it's out or not.

\check my warez sources\
umm nothing
i think you talking about the first one not BLOODLINES

I see it atm on a bittorrent site, 2 cd's weighing above 1 GB (I'm allowed to post such an unspecific size right?). Lets hope it turns out false.

But isn't this the first one? How big is that one? I think that's more likely. It doesn't say 'bloodlines' anywhere I checked.

PvtRyan said:
I see it atm on a bittorrent site, 2 cd's weighing above 1 GB (I'm allowed to post such an unspecific size right?). Lets hope it turns out false.

But isn't this the first one? How big is that one? I think that's more likely.

thats what i saw

Tork said:
^^ thats not it

No, I just saw it was Redemption. Pretty big for such an old game, 1200 megs, so that's why I thought it was Bloodlines.

ytinupmi said:
bahahaha trust me, i don't need to "wait a few hours" to verify if it's out or not.
I dont care what your connections are, who you think you know, or what 'topsites' you're on. You cannot know this for sure. Unknowns can get titles and release them in newsgroups well off the radar of the 'scene'. Doom3 hit a.b.g before any release group put it out.

**ok, clearly this guy did get Masquerade mixed up with Bloodlines. But my point still stands :p

PvtRyan said:

But isn't this the first one? How big is that one? I think that's more likely. It doesn't say 'bloodlines' anywhere I checked.
i think you so " Vampire The Masquerade : Redemption " not " Vampire The Masquerade : Bloodlines "

Empty_Clip??? said:
thats what i saw

Redemption was 2 cd's, that was in like 2000, you think bloodlines will only be 2 cd's? youre ****ing insane, and sorely mistaken, it is not vampire the masquerade bloodlines, it is not new, your elite bittorrent site does not = a good source of accurate scene information.

a good dupecheck would show existence of games hours before they were ever on any lame bittorrent site.

I'm not seeing it anywhere either, I am seeing other versions, even an e-book rpg, but not Bloodlines.
I saw the demo movies for the first time today, awesome. I'm definitely buying this one. Feel sorry for Troika having to delay it for so long.

!!!! eleet top site masters battle it out, who has the most access? who knows the leader of RELOADED?

if it has been released that must mean its street date is close, which can only be good

f|uke said:
I dont care what your connections are, who you think you know, or what 'topsites' you're on. You cannot know this for sure. Unknowns can get titles and release them in newsgroups well off the radar of the 'scene'. Doom3 hit a.b.g before any release group put it out.

**ok, clearly this guy did get Masquerade mixed up with Bloodlines. But my point still stands :p

and most of the time those unknowns can't crack worth shit so they end up releasing a clonecd which doens't work, hah, trust me, bloodlines isn't out, it hasn't gone gold, it's not done, this thread is garbage.

ytinupmi said:
and most of the time those unknowns can't crack worth shit so they end up releasing a clonecd which doens't work, hah, trust me, bloodlines isn't out, it hasn't gone gold, it's not done, this thread is garbage.
Yah, that D3 was a clone, but it did work, but ya,. this thread is garbage. :)

f|uke said:

i read the thread, i dont see where he said he got it mixed up, why do u feel u need to tell us what u think he did, or got wrong? it just makes this thread even more misleading

I'm looking at a site and redemption is two cds. So that's most likely what he thought it was.

mutt said:
i read the thread, i dont see where he said he got it mixed up, why do u feel u need to tell us what u think he did, or got wrong? it just makes this thread even more misleading

Because that is the most likely thing that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back