Vampire : The Masquerade on Warez

Status
Not open for further replies.
mutt said:
i read the thread, i dont see where he said he got it mixed up, why do u feel u need to tell us what u think he did, or got wrong? it just makes this thread even more misleading
Uh.

Clearly he thought that Bloodlines got released, as the original post said "The source engine is out there". (And the fact that Masquerade being warezored is hardly news)

Or, if you think he still is talking about Bloodlines, then note that he admited he saw it on a bittorrent site, which someone else verified as being Masqurade, and Empty_Clip confirmed this.

And why did I feel the need to say it? Well, it should have already been aparent before you read my post. The only reason I said it in my post is because it was relevant to the point I was expressing to ytinupmi.

Are we on the same page now?

f|uke said:
Uh.

Clearly he thought that Bloodlines got released, as the original post said "The source engine is out there". (And the fact that Masquerade being warezored is hardly news)

Or, if you think he still is talking about Bloodlines, then note that he admited he saw it on a bittorrent site, which someone else verified as being Masqurade, and Empty_Clip confirmed this.

And why did I feel the need to say it? Well, it should have already been aparent before you read my post. The only reason I said it in my post is because it was relevant to the point I was expressing to ytinupmi.

Are we on the same page now?
I'll give two dollars to whoever followed that... :p

Wait, when did we arrive in soviet Russia!?

Vampire the masquerade :BLOODLINES IS OUT on Warez sites.. I already saw it..and have seen screenshots.

I highly, extremely doubt that, KidRock. I have seen no evidence on any release sites, anywhere.

KidRock said:
Vampire the masquerade :BLOODLINES IS OUT on Warez sites.. I already saw it..and have seen screenshots.

Screenshots of what? There are already a ton of screenshots out for the game. I extremely doubt the game got leaked before it's even been released. Yes, I realize it's possible, but I doubt it.

Most games get leaked before they come out... sheesh, where have you people been?

booogerhead said:
Most games get leaked before they come out... sheesh, where have you people been?
In stores buying games... ;)

booogerhead said:
Uhm,. maybe by a day as they get leaked at the retail level. Very rarely do games come out this far ahead of scheduel.

f|uke said:
Uhm,. maybe by a day as they get leaked at the retail level. Very rarely do games come out this far ahead of scheduel.

Exactly, which was what I was try to say. We haven't even heard a release date yet for this game.

Download that warez version of Bloodlines then and prove it is what it says it is. A Warez site would never ever, pretend to have something there that is not there.

See what happens when it turns out to be Vampire:- Redemption or another thing entirely like Brittanys Dance Beat or something equally horrific.

I think....that this thread needs to die. Warez talk makes Varg unhappy :(

blahblahblah said:
I know you are new here, but you can get banned if you keep saying that (not implying you have done it in the past).

He could get in trouble if that's all he said, but he also added in comments before that. I think it's okay to say, if you add something to the discussion beforehand. "In before lock" posts are what really make the mods angry.

Yes this thread needs to be locked, talk about warez should be kept to a mim, and theres no bloodlines rip anyways, the thread was made about the old game. If there is a bloodlines rip who cares, go buy it cheap bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back