VERY FUNNY PICTURES i took from CS:S! With Captions!!

Assassin X

Reaction score
Give them a second to load! These are taken in game while i was dead! I just added captions! ROFL!

ARNY.jpg

ERYE.jpg

ETIUJY.jpg

EYNREN.jpg

RTYN.jpg

UTYUY.jpg

UYIM.jpg

Sorry its the best i could come up with. Its hard taken pictures of dead guys!

:Note to Self....Take pictures of DEAD people in funny poses:

:Note to Self 2...People do not find two dead guys in weird positions funny anymore:

Well i tried.

I did like the new office equipment camo though :thumbs:
If that makes you feel better...

Yeah, took that one today.

As for the gay thing. Its a inside thing. Me and my friend like to make fun any game that has ragdoll physics. Not that i have anything against gays. Its just since most games are MALE based its funny when dead bodies are stacked together. I dont mean it as Gay stuff but i guess it is. Im so used to making jokes about the dead guys!

Ill make some more pics...of non Gay stuff. This way i dont insult any real gay people (Sorry to any gay players out there). Also this way it doesnt offend any other people.

mebe if there were teh female skins!!!!

cos well lil bit sexist
although sas dont allow women in cos they arent physically strong enough

but then helm its a game

HELM is the greatest word on this planet dont ya think

Definition : Helm is basically something said when an eroor occurs, or when you want to express glee !!!! HELM!!!!!

C'mon, give the man his due.

It's funny, indeed. Brought a smile on my face. :D

Indeed, some of them are pretty funny, but several are just getting very repetitive...

:LOL: I loved those screens :)

The funniest ones were "The drunk CT" "the man on the toilet", "office-camo" and "Oh Apu".

Assassin X said:
Sorry its the best i could come up with. Its hard taken pictures of dead guys!

:Note to Self....Take pictures of DEAD people in funny poses:

:Note to Self 2...People do not find two dead guys in weird positions funny anymore:

Well i tried.

WoWeEeEe you are hyper.

Some nice pics tho

Just took this one! This guy with this spray was one of those guys that constantly leaves his mic on and annoys everyone. Not to metntion he dances the while time and dies....as youll see why:

SDFG.jpg

If these jokes were any better, they wouldn't be funny.

but only because they're unbelievable bad.

I said to myself, I bet this is a physic picture based thread, I bet you, I bet you...awwww I was right

screenies are good...

too bad u ruined them with those lame captions.

your thread title lies.

i think if the content lock is on then they kneel instead of die

lol...the one with everyone on the floor on their kneews and their hands on their hand was funny...how did that happne?

Im gonna be nice here but i must be dealing with teens in this forum. Or a bunch of politcal correct people. Either that or humor died and gamers need to get lives again. :(

Assassin X said:
Im gonna be nice here but i must be dealing with teens in this forum. Or a bunch of politcal correct people. Either that or humor died and gamers need to get lives again. :(

Or that the pictures werent that funny?

Some of them were good. I think the self praising topic put some people off. Im not saying you meant it that way but it looks like "Hey everyone, come and see how funny i am!"

Now ill go back to being a grouch :p

On all the other forums everyone else likes them. I just put "Very Funny" because thats the general response i get. I wasnt trying to give you guys the "LOOK AT ME IM THE FUNNIEST PERSON EVER".

But if you dont like it you can at least not post stupid responses:

"too bad u ruined them with those lame captions."

I dont see anyone else posting any pictures. WOW look a file cabinet that fell on a couch!!! OMG FUNNY!

heh
sneaky terrorist is funny if you think that hes alive...i guess

Attachments

• Help!! Im flying away!!.jpg
    Help!! Im flying away!!.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 632
  • sneaky terrorist.jpg
    sneaky terrorist.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 542
look at his hand....

Attachments

• de_dust0005.jpg
    de_dust0005.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 593
lol.. i dont care what anyone says.. i laughed at a couple :p they're funny..

Back