Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

That shamwow guy is really good at advertising that shit though. Hell, I almost want one of those things now.

Everyone says that. I disagree, "Cummon, you know the Germans, they always make good things"

The Germans do make good things. I highly doubt he wrote that anyway, hate the writers not the spokesman.

I just watched the sham-wow guy in action for the first time in that slap chop vid and I have to admit, the guy is good :LOL:

EDIT: Also, ^lol at the goat. BOOOOOAAAAAA!

EDIT2: ALSO:

-Ooh, I'm so cold.
-You're cold? Bitch, I'm in the mother****ing water!

:LOL:

goats r kewl.
I beg to differ.
yun_1006-goat-eye.jpg

Like froggy eyes!

That's one of my favorite things about goats actually.

why goats are awesome:

According to Norse mythology, the god of thunder, Thor, has a chariot that is pulled by the goats Tanngrisnir and Tanngnj?str. At night when he sets up camp, Thor eats the meat of the goats, but take care that all bones remain whole. Then he wraps the remains up, and in the morning, the goats always come back to life to pull the chariot.

and ...

Christianity has associated Satan with imagery of goats (see Pan (mythology)). A common superstition in the Middle Ages was that goats whispered lewd sentences in the ears of the saints.

man the christians are soooooo stupid, even back then (when they were stupider than they are now, except at least they had an excuse cuz everyone else was also stupid)

Have either of you been confronted by a goat with it's evil, revolting, horrific eyes in real life? WELL?! HAVE YOU!?!

Have either of you been confronted by a goat with it's evil, revolting, horrific eyes in real life? WELL?! HAVE YOU!?!

My dad used to be friends with this farmer and I'd have my birthday parties as a kid at the farm he owned, they had little goaties and I would pet them.

That's probably why you ended up like this.

Oh sure, it's funny when a dog does that, but when I do it, I get locked up for "indecent exposure", whatever the hell that means. How unfair!

Back