Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

who falls asleep while getting tattooed?? she deserves it and apparently probably wanted it done but then regretted her actions because other people told her it was dumb. she might as well get more done that aren't stars and make it look cooler

He's funny, but he's going to run into one obvious, inevitable problem.

If the majority of his jokes revolve around his disability, he will get very old, very quick.

Did you deduce that from this one video? Because I've seen a lot of his stand up, and honestly, his jokes are mostly about his day to day life, which is what most comedians do. it just so happens that most of the things in his day revolve around his disability, and he can put a humorous spin on it and poke a little fun at himself to make a whole crowd of people laugh. That's why I said he's awesome. I admire him.

Also, that corgi video was cute, but mi kitty is cuter.

Cant believe no one commented on the awesome Unreal Tournament machinima, the camera work was awesome.

Jesus Christ, what the **** are these kids thinking.

That's what all the girls around here listen to. If you're a music lover and you go on a date with a girl, you better shove some pencils into your ears before you go, because you'll definitely feel like killing yourself. The response I got from another such song, when I ridiculed it was "But it's so heavy! I thought you'd like it!" To which I replied, "There's a difference between heavy, and good. In a good song I don't have to constantly remind myself why I like it, it just comes natural. Whereas if I were to listen to this, I would have to ask myself every few seconds 'Why do I like this shit? OH! Because it's heavy.' Then go on my jolly way headbanging."

...She stopped talking to me after that. :(

Oh well, I got to blare Metallica after that, and now she's a Metallica fan. :p

That's what all the girls around here listen to. If you're a music lover and you go on a date with a girl, you better shove some pencils into your ears before you go, because you'll definitely feel like killing yourself. The response I got from another such song, when I ridiculed it was "But it's so heavy! I thought you'd like it!" To which I replied, "There's a difference between heavy, and good. In a good song I don't have to constantly remind myself why I like it, it just comes natural. Whereas if I were to listen to this, I would have to ask myself every few seconds 'Why do I like this shit? OH! Because it's heavy.' Then go on my jolly way headbanging."

...She stopped talking to me after that. :(

Oh well, I got to blare Metallica after that, and now she's a Metallica fan. :p

Been there done that.

It better have been some old Metallica. None of that black album or St Anger shit.

ahahaha, i was going to post that stupid music video but I couldn't bring myself to actually search for the thing again because it was so bad.

I can't believe that there are people who actually like the crabcore/screamcore/emo/wrist/wtftechnoending....

I dont notice any difference between that and supposedly "good" hardcore.

WTF at the electro-pop-whatever part in that screamo clip. BTW, I'm surprised at the quality of the clip in comparison to the music (ie. it wasn't absolute shit/recorded with a handycam).

Back