Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

Wow, I didnt think it was possible, but that may have sunk music to an all-new low...

Maybe its just my musical taste, but I thought bar x5's video was worse. Though that wasnt great either...

Are you idiots kidding me with that 80's bullshit?

Easily one of the best (maybe second to the 70's or third to the 60's.. 70's was just ace) decade for music there was.

Rush's Moving Pictures
AC/DC's For Those About to Rock
Rush's Signals
Iron Maidens Number of the Beast
Rush's Grace Under Pressure
Iron Maidens Powerslave
Metallica's Ride the Lighting
Rush's Power Windows
Metallica's Master of Puppets
Guns and Roses' Appetite for Destruction

Those are just from my library, there are tons more. You guys make me sick.

Rush's Moving Pictures
AC/DC's For Those About to Rock
Rush's Signals
Iron Maidens Number of the Beast
Rush's Grace Under Pressure
Iron Maidens Powerslave
Metallica's Ride the Lighting
Rush's Power Windows
Metallica's Master of Puppets
Guns and Roses' Appetite for Destruction

So full of fail.

Oh no, Dog is mad that other people don't like listening to garbage too. How strange and unusual of them.

Rush is not garbage, the other stuff I don't care about, but you never EVER EVER bad mouth Rush, I'll cut ya.

Rush+sucks+t-shirt.jpg

Rush is not garbage, the other stuff I don't care about, but you never EVER EVER bad mouth Rush, I'll cut ya.

I was going to rush in, defending you from the foul-mouthing of Iron Maiden and Metallica.

MASTER OF ****ING PUPPETS, DOG. HOW THE **** CAN YOU NOT CARE ABOUT MASTER OF PUPPETS.

Besides, 80s paved the way for Synth Pop.

Which paved the way for Skinny Puppy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDKkRSUrTd8

Well it's a great album, but in contrast with Rush man, I can't even tell ya.

I've never knowingly listened to Rush before, though YouTube just gave me a taste.

I suppose they're not bad, but I'm still lolling at you wanting to get their albums and music sheets tattoo'd all over you.

Oh my god, that looks hilarious to play

I don't know what the **** the author of those maps was smoking when he/she made them. They had to cheat so many times to progress. Still hilarious though.

I laughed so hard when the boat dissapeared :LOL:

Would be amazing to play with 8 friends.

You don't want to play it, trust me. I played it once, worst map ever. I did however laugh my ass off since i was with a good friend.

Yeah 8 players in campaign mode would be fun, but 8v8 in Scavenge or Versus would be a bitch on most computers.

Back