Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

He was quite obviously tabbing in and out of it. Pretty sure the same image comes up twice.

Yes, and I'm almost sure he did it on purpose. At the end he looks straight at the camera.

You should see his face at the absolute end of the match, I think it ends up going into a second round.

His eyes aren't horizontally matched anymore, and they were so swollen they look like he couldn't see at all.

What's wrong with a keyboard and mouse and GUI? Just learn to use the damn thing. You'll probably never achieve the same type of precision you can accomplish with the GUI of modeling programs while pushing and pulling vertices... using crazy tools in your hands. That'd be so inaccurate... more of a novelty I'd think.

EDIT: modified my truck bomb script. HD available once again.

I know you guys don't care... I'm just posting it here anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGx8p8wBeBw

What's wrong with a keyboard and mouse and GUI? Just learn to use the damn thing. You'll probably never achieve the same type of precision you can accomplish with the GUI of modeling programs while pushing and pulling vertices... using crazy tools in your hands. That'd be so inaccurate... more of a novelty I'd think.

EDIT: modified my truck bomb script. HD available once again.

I know you guys don't care... I'm just posting it here anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGx8p8wBeBw

Looks cool. I liked the how with the explosions burning fragments are flying about. Is that because of the game engine or your script? Nice explosions, regardless.

Looks cool. I liked the how with the explosions burning fragments are flying about. Is that because of the game engine or your script? Nice explosions, regardless.

Heh. Thanks. the flaming, smoking debris flying out is part of my script. The standard explosions in the game are fairly unspectacular. I wanted something large and cool looking... especially with the flaming trails(even though not all explosions have them... some do. Mine is probably more stylized).

Basically I created a bunch of objects and made them have a random velocity in the imaginary top half of a sphere... with random speeds. And of course fire billboard sprites and smoke sprites for the trail.

The trails are kind of like this...

But flaming smoke instead of dust. I don't know... I find that style in explosions is cooler than the typical mushroom or column.

Heh. Thanks. the flaming, smoking debris flying out is part of my script. The standard explosions in the game are fairly unspectacular. I wanted something large and cool looking... especially with the flaming trails(even though not all explosions have them... some do. Mine is probably more stylized).

Basically I created a bunch of objects and made them have a random velocity in the imaginary top half of a sphere... with random speeds. And of course fire billboard sprites and smoke sprites for the trail.

Added up, it's awesome. :D

Large explosions in games should look more like that. :p

Is Dexter's voice actor the same as Chuckie Finster's?

I knew it would either be you or Warped who'd post that.

One has to stop and wonder... what makes you believe that "don't lie", "don't steal"... "don't murder" didn't exist before the bible.

Bible was made and suddenly people were going, "Ohhhhhh! NOW I know not to do those things, because they are wrong! If only I knew sooner!

The reality of course is that those morals existed long before the bible... and were laws against them well before then.

This was fascinating:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxDZW4k8tCY

Summary: group of killer whales try to throw a seal from the ice into the water by creating waves that wash the seal off the ice. Then, when they succeed, the put it back on the ice or allow him to escape, probably so they can do it again, to teach their young perhaps?

Holy shit, that woman wouldn't last a day on the internet. She doesn't seem like a very capable reporter.

Back