vigilante8

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
anyone played that game

I barely remenber it

do someone know of a website where I can see more about it again?storiline and stuff like that?

I've heard of it, how old is it?
I think it was released in 1998
there was a sequel but was not so original

also I havent unlocked all the stuf of the game,and last time I played was around like 2001

Omg it was a great game, I faintly remember playing it. I just remember the one ski hill level where you could get in the ski lift. Then that one guy you could play as was a big metro bus who's special was farting out huge amounts of exhaust. Basically a massive Twisted Metal rip-off, but still fun to play.

lol. Vigilante 8... reminds me of a game called Interstate 77... or was it 76

Oh my God....The memories. I loved playing as the guy in the Corvette and the UFO.

Heh, a friend of mine brought that to my ninth (or was it tenth) birthday party. It was a blast.

how many character where
remenber I couldnt unlock everything,just one whit cheats

and there was a ufo

I remember seeing commercials for it. I wanted it so bad, but I never got it or ever got to play it.

lol. Vigilante 8... reminds me of a game called Interstate 77... or was it 76
I think I know what game your talking about. I had it on my PC, I couldn't get the controls down at all(I don't even think you could edit them).

YES.

My dad and my favorite game for some time. I still remember playing long tournaments against my dad.

I have that game on the Dreamcast, haven't played it in years. Fun though.

anyone played that game

I barely remenber it

do someone know of a website where I can see more about it again?storiline and stuff like that?

I played it, it was the only game that I played on the PS1 it was that good :cheers:

I'm surprised it was never released on PC, thought I'm sure a mod or two were.

OMG it just clicked! I do remember that! My mate had it on the N64 when that was new.

Ahhh memories :) I slept over his house when I was young and we played it until we went to bed and the second we woke up.

Awesome game :D

Ye, I loved that game so much. I played it with my friends on the n64. I was actually going to put a mod team together to make a version of it. back when the whole modding crase was around. I contected the company and asked them about the game and using the name etc... He said I would have to contact there marketing team etc.. etc.. but to the real point. He said they where planning on revisiting that genre within the company on what is now 360 and ps3. Lots of games companys have many different plans easpecially as this was 2 years ago or more. But you never know :p

Wow such an awesome game, I remember! There was that level where you could fill up the mote thing with water or something, and in the level with the big diner you could blow something up to reveal a flying saucer, I think.

That was an amazing game. The Beehive mobile was the best car though.

Ye, I loved that game so much. I played it with my friends on the n64. I was actually going to put a mod team together to make a version of it. back when the whole modding crase was around. I contected the company and asked them about the game and using the name etc... He said I would have to contact there marketing team etc.. etc.. but to the real point. He said they where planning on revisiting that genre within the company on what is now 360 and ps3. Lots of games companys have many different plans easpecially as this was 2 years ago or more. But you never know :p

I would love to see a next-gen version :D Wow :)

does anyone know of a legal site where I could dowload it?

I don't think there was ever a PC release for V8.

but there are plaistation1 emulators isnt?

I found some pages but they dont hav games cuz are copyrighted,and honestly I dont trust too much in those sites
It's very hard to find actual games for PS emulators around simply because there were CD's of them that could easily just be put into the computer. With N64 it was very hard to extract that data to a disc, thus it became popular to transfer them on the net.

Anyway for hte PS1 it also allowed for a more legit method(even though the emulator still aint legit without the hard to find BIOS that don't come with emulators.)

i had the first one on n64 and bought the sequel for the ps1
great games :)

Back