Vote for 2006

What would you like to happen next year?

• Total world peace

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pullout of all troops from Iraq

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Cure for HIV/AIDS

• End to world poverty

• Cure For all forms of Cancer

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Break throught in space flight

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Break through in renewable energy

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • none of the above

• All of the above

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Other .. please state

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

baxter

Reaction score
What would you wish to see happen in 2006 ?

360 go for 200 bucks :\

edit: posted before the poll...

but hell, all of the above

All is a cop out in my opinion. I went with energy because its gona affect everyone soon.

Of course all the others would be nice..

World peace... Never can happen. You'd have to reprogram human beings to achieve this.

So. I voted for troops pulled out of iraq.

I went with energy...

Although I think I rather like short recoil's idea.

Other: No more stupid new years resolutions. I hate the concept of it! "I swear I'll stop smoking next year." "I will lose weight." I wish I could slap every person who made one of those.

dream431ca said:
Other: No more stupid new years resolutions. I hate the concept of it! "I swear I'll stop smoking next year." "I will lose weight." I wish I could slap every person who made one of those.

My new years resolution will be to start a new tradition of new years resolutions for myself. Just to spite dream431ca.

The ones I want most out of those particular options would have to be the alternate energy sources I guess. Either that or the troops pulled out.

I would say "All of the above" but that just seems like a lost utopian concept.

I'm hoping for a renewable energy source. There's just so much that could be achieved with that topic alone.

I want a new grapics card so I can play Day of Defeat : Source with HDR

Why would any sane person not want all of the above?

Just because you want it to happen doesn't mean it has to be reasonable...just means you want it to happen. Glad to see half the people caught on to the wording.

Does "All of the above" also include "None of the above"?

Despite the logical bankruptcy of having none of the above included in all of the above, I chose All...

...but only for want of this option: People realise that I know what the hell I'm talking about and rally behind me to instate a new world order stressing reason, honour, and an end to MTV.

short recoil said:
I'll send you my x800xt pe if you send me a gun, deal?

Gah, it's a trap! He'll shoot you and steal it back!

I voted for the "Cure for HIV/AIDS" option, but that was before I saw the "All of the above" option.

I want my country to be the strongest in the world, economy and military-wise.

And, total world peace would suck, actually. Think of all those jobless soldiers!

I want the People's Republic of China to invade North AND South Korea, just to make life even more miserable for 15357!!*Evil laugh*

Gargantou said:
I want the People's Republic of China to invade North AND South Korea, just to make life even more miserable for 15357!!*Evil laugh*

NOOO! I don't want to get conscripted! Not just yet, anyway. *evil laugh*

Cheap optical processors.. (Must still be good though)

And renewable energy to run my new optical processor..

Back