Vote For HL2 !!

DigiQ8 said:
IGN posted a poll about :

Go Vote For HL2 now :D
IGN :bounce:

It still amazes me how people fail to realize that you can, in fact, install more than one game on your hard-disk.

Cybernoid said:
It still amazes me how people fail to realize that you can, in fact, install more than one game on your hard-disk.
im gonna buy both games
but this vote ment for which better HL2 or D3

HL2 get my vote

no way man, oranges easily blow away apples.

then again...apples are deliciously crunchy.

yeah...pointless poll... they both win

I dont understand how ppl can find D3 better looking...i dont like that fluo-sci-fi shit at all

Alig said:
I voted Doom3 because half life 2 really isnt looking at all impressive anymore...1 year ago it would be been the best thing since sliced bread but now...heh. That does'nt go to say it wont be good but doom3 looks "better" as it asks.

And, as we all know, graphics are the only thing that matters.

2 'live by HL2, make love by HL2, die by HL2' fanboys judge my opinion both in different ways without directly telling me doom3 sucks and half life2 owns it. Nice, i like your brainpower.

Most people on here are so two faced, one minute graphics mean nothing the next it makes farcry the worst game ever because things look plastic. Make your mind up and stick with it. For me graphics will always play a joint 1st requirement in order for a game to be good. Oh also, HL2 looks plastic heh. I'll post a picture later of why it looks plastic but right now my tea is ready and comes before pictures.

Hl2 is about as plastic as a velvet sofa. the only plastic things would be what? laminated floors and plastic objects. which really are supposed to be plastic :p

when they say plastic , there not insulting the other games, its true. they do look faker when it comes to characters. Doom III and Farcry, but thats an exagerated style to suit the way the developers wanted it. , Source definately has a crisper feel. But who said that being plastic was a bad thing?.. games arnt real life.

they have their own styles, some prefer others.. quit trying to stir up something out of games that any honest sensible gamer knows are uncomparable directly, because the atmosphere and feel their trying to achieve are very individual to the developers and the game.

Originally Posted by Alig
Originally Posted by The_Don
I'd like to think that too. But it's very unlikely considering the information available. Even if it is better than expected, it would have to be one hell of an improvement to beat HL2.
Why would it have to be an improvement? it has nothing to improve over ffs.

DO NOT BASE YOUR JUDGEMENT ON DOOM OR DOOM2 ABOUT DOOM3.

but doom3 is a REMAKE of the old doom.

Alig said:
next it makes farcry the worst game ever because things look plastic

If I'm not mistaken, no one actually called far cry the "worst game ever because of it's graphics".

1) Far cry's graphics are probably the game's best point. The other factors depend on the people's opinion (story, A.I, e.t.c.) but the graphics are plain in front of us - and no one can deny that they aren't good. It's a different thing you don't like or think it's the worst game ever due to it's weak plot, but I'm arguing on the fact that you seem to think people dislike it because of it's graphics.

2) The models in far cry look like plastic - the jungle or inside structures don't. No one says the models are bad, they say they look unrealistic in comparison to HL2s'.

Back